Credit Card Finder® - Compare Australian Credit Cards
Credit Card Comparison and Application Service
Credit Card Finder® is a free and 100% Australian owned service for comparing credit cards offered by banks & credit unions in Australia. Our service is 100% free with no 'hidden costs' for use of our credit card comparison service.
To help ensure the best credit card* choice for Australian consumers, we have categorised our comparisons by card type and provider, including our popular 0% balance transfer and low interest credit card reviews. Your personal details are never processed by us. When you click each apply link on our tables, you will be directed to the official bank's application page, where full product terms & conditions are available. Please take your time when choosing a credit card and we hope you make the most of our comparison service.
Comparison of Credit CardsLearn about our information service Rates last updated October 22nd, 2014. Comparing 128 credit cards from 25 providers.
* The credit card offers compared on this page are chosen from a range of credit cards CreditCardFinder.com.au has access to track details from and is not representative of all the products available in the market. Products are displayed in no particular order or ranking. The use of terms 'Best' and 'Top' are not product ratings and are subject to our disclaimer. You should consider seeking independent financial advice and consider your own personal financial circumstances when comparing cards.
Low Interest Rate Credit Card Offer
The ANZ Low Rate offers a low interest rate on purchases.
- 0% p.a. on balances transferred from non-ANZ cards to a new card for the first 16 months. The standard balance transfer interest rate (currently 13.49% p.a.) will apply to any unpaid promotional plan balance at the end of the 16 months.
- $58 p.a. annual fee
- Up to 55 interest free days on purchases
- Up to 3 additional cardholders at no additional fee
- MasterCard acceptance at over 29 million locations worldwide.
No Annual Fee Credit Card Offer
The HSBC Credit Card charges no annual fee for life2 and a balance transfer offer.
- No annual fee2
- 0% p.a. Balance Transfer for 6 months
- 17.99% p.a. on purchases
- Up to 55 days interest free on purchases3 when you pay the full balance (including any balance transfers and promotional purchases)
- Minimum income requirement of $20,000 p.a.
- Additional Cardholder at no extra cost.
Find the credit card you are interested in via the card type or bank, or read our guides to decide.
Compare the credit card offers in our credit card comparison tables to come to an informed decision.
Apply for your new credit card securely via the bank's online credit card application form.
October Credit Card Review
The Citi Simplicity is a no annual fee card that offers complimentary insurances and Citibank Dining Privileges. Enjoy a low rate balance transfer of 0% for 12 months.Read More
Credit Cards Articles and Guides
October 21st, 2014
Enjoy unique experiences and discounts at premier destinations around the world with the Bankwest Qantas World MasterCard through the World MasterCard Travel Program.Read More
October 14th, 2014
Enjoy 20,000 bonus points and discounts on up to four flights a year when you fly with a friend with the High Flyer Card.Read More
September 19th, 2014
If you’re an American Express Platinum Edge or Platinum Reserve Credit Card account holder, you can get one free return domestic flight to and from selected Australian airports every year. Find out where you can fly and some important terms and conditions about the American Express free flights offer here.Read More
September 19th, 2014
Find a credit that gives you more frequent flyer points when you spend, a card that gives you free travel insurance or a card with no foreign transaction fees. Find the best credit card to take on your international trip.Read More
Are frequent flyer credit cards worth it? Find out whether the frequent flyer credit card is best for you
September 15th, 2014
What every frequent flyer credit card holder wish they knew before the applied, our guide will give you the tools and information to make an informed comparison of frequent flyer credit cards.Read More