Credit Card Finder® - Compare Australian Credit Cards
Credit Card Comparison and Application Service
Credit Card Finder® is a free and 100% Australian owned service for comparing credit cards offered by banks & credit unions in Australia. Our service is 100% free with no 'hidden costs' for use of our credit card comparison service.
To help ensure the best credit card* choice for Australian consumers, we have categorised our comparisons by card type and provider, including our popular 0% balance transfer and low interest credit card reviews. Your personal details are never processed by us. When you click each apply link on our tables, you will be directed to the official bank's application page, where full product terms & conditions are available. Please take your time when choosing a credit card and we hope you make the most of our comparison service.
Comparison of Credit CardsLearn about our information service Rates last updated November 23rd, 2014. Comparing 148 credit cards from 38 providers.
* The credit card offers compared on this page are chosen from a range of credit cards CreditCardFinder.com.au has access to track details from and is not representative of all the products available in the market. Products are displayed in no particular order or ranking. The use of terms 'Best' and 'Top' are not product ratings and are subject to our disclaimer. You should consider seeking independent financial advice and consider your own personal financial circumstances when comparing cards.
No Annual Fee Credit Card Offer
The HSBC Credit Card charges no annual fee for life2 and a balance transfer offer.
- No annual fee2
- 0% p.a. Balance Transfer for 6 months
- 17.99% p.a. on purchases
- Up to 55 days interest free on purchases3 when you pay the full balance (including any balance transfers and promotional purchases)
- Minimum income requirement of $20,000 p.a.
- Additional Cardholder at no extra cost.
Qantas Frequent Flyer Card Offer:
The American Express Qantas Discovery card is a credit card that allows you to earn Qantas Points without the annual fee charge.
- $0 p.a. annual fee
- 20.74% p.a. on purchases
- 0.99% p.a. for 6 months with 1% balance transfer fee on balance transfers
- Up to 44 days interest free
- Minimum Income Requirement of $35,000 p.a.
Balance Transfer Credit Card:
The ANZ Low Rate credit card offers a low long term rate on balance transfers together with a low annual fee and ongoing rate on purchases.
- $58 p.a. annual fee
- 13.49% p.a. on purchases
- 0% p.a. for 16 months on balance transfers
- Cash Advance Rate of 21.74% p.a.
- Up to 55 days interest free
- Minimum Income Requirement of $15,000 p.a.
Find the credit card you are interested in via the card type or bank, or read our guides to decide.
Compare the credit card offers in our credit card comparison tables to come to an informed decision.
Apply for your new credit card securely via the bank's online credit card application form.
November Credit Card Review
The Citi Simplicity is a no annual fee card that offers complimentary insurances and Citibank Dining Privileges. Enjoy a low rate balance transfer of 0% for 12 months.Read More
Credit Cards Articles and Guides
November 20th, 2014
Virgin Australia Velocity Flyer Review This is a rewards card tied to the Velocity program, where you’ll earn point per eligible $1 spent up to $1,500 every month, then point per $2 spent once you meet that threshold. The annual fee for this card is , but this fee is waived for the first year. […]Read More
November 12th, 2014
The ME Bank Low Rate Card offers a low cost solution to convenient shopping. Enjoy the same low rate for purchases, cash advances and balance transfers, and add up to eight additional cardholders for free.Read More
November 11th, 2014
The American Express Business Card combines the benefits of a credit card with the security of a charge card. You’ll earn rewards points for your purchases plus enjoy the convenience of spending with Chip, PIN and Contactless payments for your business. As a charge card, there is no pre-set spending limit and no interest charges for what you spendRead More
November 07th, 2014
The Qantas American Express Business Credit Card is designed for businesses. You’re able to earn rewards points for your everyday business spending as well as take advantage of features that help you track your business expenditure.Read More