In 2006, we saw a gap in the Australian market for online credit card information. While credit card websites existed with the latest credit card promotions, there was a lack of any valuable, reputable and central credit card resources.
Credit Card Finder® took the initiative to become this central figure for Australian credit cards. Since then, it has grown and rapidly expanded into a vast library and comprehensive database for the latest guides, articles and credit card offers.
Doing a credit card search can be very time consuming. If you use the Credit Card Finder® website you will find information on over 123 credit cards available in Australia from over 23 providers. There you will also find easy navigation tools and tips on credit card ownership.
If you did a credit card search chances are you ended up on our website Credit Card Finder®. Our site is a completely free to use Australian owned service that compares credit cards and financial products. Everything on the site is available to Australian Customers. We give you various ways to research credit cards and provides links to make applications to each card. It also important to know that we do not process your personal information. Instead we provide you with a secure link to each bank’s page so that you can read all of the full product terms and conditions online. In those locations you will also find application forms.
Connect with us
Ways to do a credit card search on Credit Card Finder®
- Search by card type or provider. If you are interested in a particular brand of card you can compare all the products that are available under their logo. For example, if you want an American Express card all you have to do is click on American Express in the drop down menu. You will be linked to a page that lists all types of American Express cards with their rewards programs, interest rates, and other benefits.
- Evaluate cards by different rates and fees. These are important factors to consider when doing a credit card search. You can also search by purchase interest rates, balance transfer rates, and annual fees among others. You can easily examine all of the offers and determine which card is the most affordable.
- Search by additional benefits. If you are looking for special offers or big rewards you can also use Credit Card Finder®. Some links will guide you to rewards cards and introductory offers so that you can find the ones that offer benefits you will actually use.
- You can apply online. Once you have thoroughly researched all of the credit cards available you can click on the apply now button and be securely transferred to your chosen cards application website.
For those who are new to the credit card market, take a look at our ‘Credit Card Types‘ article for an insight into what sorts of credit cards are available.
One of the most popular forms of credit cards are low interest rate cards. See our article on ‘Low Interest Rate Credit Cards‘ for more information.
As you scour the site and come across new terms and concepts, educate yourself in our categorized, comprehensive and ever-growing Credit Card Guide.
If you want to stay up to date with credit card news and information then our credit card blog is a good place to start. Here you may find our editorial team providing commentary on the Australian credit card space.
Testimonials about Credit Card Finder®
I just wanted to drop you all a quick line to congratulate you on a fantastic website and email service you provide.
I happened to ‘stumble’ across your site when I was looking for a ‘low balance transfer card’ and I was able to find a perfect solution by using your website. Your information regarding ‘balance transfer cards’ was invaluable, as you taught me that balance transfer cards interest rates on future purchases are often charged at the ‘cash purchase’ rate. Wow – you saved me so much as I would have just taken any ‘low or zero balance transfer card’ and would not have found this out until it was too late.
So thank you, thank you so much and I have been recommending your website to all my friends and family.
Keep up the great work – congrats again!!.
We envisioned a website which gives you confidence with your credit card – which informs and empowers first time users and embraces them into it’s community of information, tips and support. Advanced and knowledgeable users sharing and information with new users problems and questions.
Credit Card Finder® in the Media – view our press release archives
Key measures of success
– Number of helpful comments and emails.
- Number of forum threads, views and replies.
- The number of repeat visitors and new visitors.
- Number and success of facilitated and free applications.
- Our authorative presence in Australia’s leading and favourite search engines.
- Number of web page articles, tools, videos and images.
- Inclusion in Australia’s top media sources and outlets.
In the contemporary setting of economic uncertainity, Credit Card Finder® has excelled in helping Australians with expert consolidation and credit card cost cutting tips from a range of experts and educated personal opinions.
No personal information will ever required for using this site, and it will remain completely free from your continued support. Any application links will securely redirect you to the bank’s secure application form, where your personal details are encrypted and unable to be intercepted by a third party.
Credit Card Finder® – Find the Right Credit Card for You
I wasn’t even aware a site like this existed – more Australians really should be aware of it.
- Jennifer P.
I’ve contacted the team a few times now and they’ve yet to let me down with any question I’ve thrown their way. Cheers!
- Harry S.E.
I had no idea how much I could cut out of my repayments until I read through your site.
- Robert L.
I’ve gained so much knowledge about my credit use and personal finance. Thank You.
- Kirk D.
I’ve bookmarked your credit card repayment calculators, they’re truly ace – CreditCardFinder.com.au is the best.
- Sandra D.
Who currently manages Credit Card Finder®?
Jeremy Cabral – He is in charge of Credit Card Finder®’s website
Articles and guides published on the site are a mixture of expert Australian financial freelance writers, and a personal review on the most current events and news affecting Australians and their credit cards.
If you have any queries, issues or questions, please feel free to contact Jeremy by email at email@example.com
Follow him on Twitter for the latest credit card and finance updates in Australia: https://twitter.com/ccfinderau
* The credit card offers compared on our website are chosen from a range of credit cards CreditCardFinder.com.au has access to track details from and is not representative of all the products available in the market. The use of terms ‘Best’ and ‘Top’ are not product ratings and are subject to our disclaimer. You should consider seeking independent financial advice and consider your own personal financial circumstances when comparing cards.