American Express Business Accelerator Credit Card – Details and Application
Numbers that give flexibility. The Business Accelerator Credit Card really stretches your cash flow, with up to 55 days interest free. You’ll earn 2 Membership Rewards points for every $1 spent up to $150,000 – reverting to 1 point for $1 thereafter (reset annually). These points are not capped and will not expire as long as your account remains current.
If you’re not completely satisfied with the Card within the first 90 days after the Annual Card fee is first applied to your Card, American Express will refund the $160 p.a. Annual Card fee.
Guaranteed to Impress:
- The American Express Business Accelerator gives you automatic enrollment in our Membership Rewards program Choices option, giving you access to top class shopping and gifts.
- You can redeem your points for flights³ with no blackout dates or restrictions, giving you added flexibility and convenience.
- Your Membership Rewards points can also be used to pay off the balance of the Card.
- You’ll earn points whether you’re using the Basic Card or one of the Supplementary Cards (with no annual Card fee).
- The Business Savings Program gives you access to great business discounts.
- The Annual $160 p.a. Card Fee is tax deductible if the Card is used solely for business.
- 20.74% p.a. Interest rate.
- 55 days interest free.
A card that does your numbers. Every month, you’ll receive a statement that includes a GST breakdown that meets ATO requirements for GST reporting. And, by enrolling to view your account online, you can check your account and manage your expenses when you need to, 24 hours a day. You can also download your statements straight into Quicken, MYOB or your Microsoft Excel budget spreadsheet – saving you time preparing your BAS.
Detailed Review of the American Express Gold Business Credit Card
Earn Points Faster And Save Money
The American Express Business Accelerator will do just what the card says – accelerate your abilities. You can earn points faster and save more money with this card. Earn 2 points towards your rewards every time you spend $1. Once you have spent up to $150,000, the points will revert to 1 point for every dollar spent. This program resets each year allowing you to continue to quickly accumulate rewards points at a faster pace.
You also have the ultimate flexibility with the American Express Business Accelerator. You are able to save more money on interest because of the 55 days of no interest charges.
Let AMEX Do The Work For You
No one wants to spend the time crunching numbers and putting reports together each month. That is why American Express Gold Business is a different kind of credit card. You will receive your statement each month and it will include a GST breakdown that will meet ATO requirements for reporting.
You are able to enroll for the program online and can manage it from there at any time 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. If you need to download your statements, you can do so and they can go directly into Quicken, Excel or MYOB. This benefit is a real time saver.
It’s not very often that you will find a credit card company that offers to give YOU your money back if you’re not satisfied but that’s exactly what you will find with the AMEX Business Accelerator. You can try the card for up to 90 days and if you are not completely happy with your card, you can ask for a refund of your annual card fee within the trial period.
After that if you call 1300 366 549 and request to cancel your card and you will receive a refund of the $160 p.a. annual fee that appears on your first credit card statement. Any rewards points that are not redeemed at the time of cancellation are no longer eligible for use and are forfeited.
Other Reasons To Try This Card
When you are approved for this card, you are granted immediate access into the Membership Rewards program entitled Choice. This gives you access to a variety of high-end shopping and gift options.
You can also fly with the utmost flexibility because there are no blackout dates to contend with. You have no restrictions either which provide you with maximum ease and convenience.
Application Criteria, Eligibility and Conditions
In order to be eligible for this card, you must be 18 years old or older and other American Express credit approval standards are applicable.
Once you have your hands on this card, you will not want to put it down.
- This card has a 'best business card or money back guarantee' - so American Express must be confident about their product.
- This card offers a good rewards program with rate of accrual. You will earn double the standard rate of accrual up to $150,000 spent per year and points will not expire as long as your account remains active and are not capped for the year. Membership rewards can also be used to pay off the balance of the card.
- The minimum income requirement of only $24000 per year provides open access to this card and it's features.
- There is no balance transfer feature available with this card.
Was this content helpful to you?
Was this content helpful to you?
Ask a Question About This Card
Credit Cards Comparison
* The credit card offers compared on this page are chosen from a range of credit cards CreditCardFinder.com.au has access to track details from and is not representative of all the products available in the market. Products are displayed in no particular order or ranking. The use of terms 'Best' and 'Top' are not product ratings and are subject to our disclaimer. You should consider seeking independent financial advice and consider your own personal financial circumstances when comparing cards.