- Interview with American Express
American Express have for a long time had an excellent reputation for offering high value rewards programs with their credit cards. We took the opportunity to speak with Donna Cooper – the Vice President of Consumer Products at American Express, to ask a few questions about American Express and their plans for 2011 and beyond.
- 1.4 million Australians to use Points to pay for their Holidays in 2011
Amex has released a new credit card to help Australian consumers earn travel rewards points easier and faster than ever. The American Express Platinum Edge Credit Card is designed to fast-track points earning and allow members to easily cash points against travel related costs.
- Qantas American Express Discovery Card – Discover the World in Style
Qantas American Express Discovery Card lets you live the life of a pampered jet-setter whether you’re travelling on the ground, on board a plane, or waiting for your next flight. It’s a must have AMEX card for frequent flyers.
- American Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card
With a whole host of brand new credit cards hitting the market, American Express needed to do something a little bit special to win over the public. It seems that have done exactly that in the form of the AMEX Platinum Reserve Credit Card.
- American Express Platinum Business Card – Review of the AMEX Platinum Business Card
There is nothing like the satisfaction of running your own business, and it takes a significant amount of your effort and time to make it happen! The one card that truly understands the sacrifices that you make to create a successful business is the American Express Platinum Business Card â€“ and it is designed to support and assist business owners like you in realising your dreams.
- American Express Platinum Card – Review of the AMEX Platinum Card
The Amex Platinum Card is the new kid on the block that’s set to stir up the Australian credit card market in weeks to come. Besides offering you a host of lifestyle rewards options you get to earn a whopping 45,000 free awards points…
- American Express Platinum Edge Credit Card
Spending money just got a lot more fun with the Amex Platinum Edge credit card. You know when you have a platinum card there will be superior benefits. Included with these excellent benefits is a FREE flight with Virgin Australia when you receive your card.
- American Express Credit Card Rewards Program Review
The American Express Rewards program is one of the best programs available. To find out all of the details about this exciting rewards scheme take a closer look at this article.
- The American Express Centurion Card – Enjoy luxury with a high flyer, prestige credit card
If you have been dreaming about owning an American Express Centurion card someday, then take a look at this article to find out all the details about it. It is truly a card worth dreaming about!
- American Express Qantas Business Credit Card
If you are considering your options for a business credit card, the American Express Qantas Business Credit Card offers you the ability to earn frequent flyer points and also improves your reporting with better record keeping of your business expenses.
- American Express Balance Transfer Credit Cards
If you find yourself in a position where you have a large balance on a high rate credit card, it makes good sense to get an American Express balance transfer card to start paying off your debt. The following article will help you understand how balance transfer cards by American Express work.
- American Express – Earn Velocity Rewards Points
As an American Express rewards program customer you have a fantastic opportunity to earn Velocity Rewards Points. These points can then be used to book flights with Virgin Australia, V Australia, Pacific Blue, or Polynesian blue. Increase the value of your credit card with the American Express Velocity Rewards Points program today.
- AMEX Gold Business Card
The American Express Gold Business Card is the perfect business partner for business owners looking to have sufficient funds at hand all the time. With no pre-set spending limit you have complete flexibility over your expenses.
- American Express Rewards Concierge
American Express Rewards Concierge gives American Express card members a personal concierge service. This enables you to redeem your membership rewards points in exchange for services that you wouldn’t normally have time for. Find out more about American Express Rewards Concierge in this article.
- Credit Card Feature: Free Roadside Assistance
The American Express Platinum Card is a great rewards credit card that offers free roadside assistance as a benefit for card holders. Find out more about free roadside assistance with this AMEX card today.
- AMEX Platinum Moneyback Credit Card
Although most American Express credit cards are associated respect and prestige, the AMEX Platinum Moneyback credit card may not be out of your league. Find out more features plus the application criteria for this AMEX card today.
- AMEX Platinum Card
The AMEX Platinum Card is one of the most prestigious credit cards out there. It entitles you to unlimited spending power as there is no credit limit on this credit card. However you do need to meet certain criteria to be approved. More information in this article.
- AMEX Platinum Card
Sky’s the limit with an AMEX Platinum Card for high income earners.This card does not have a credit limit and gives you access to the top tier of rewards offered by AMEX called Ascent Premium. See more on how this card can benefit you.
- AMEX Qantas Classic Credit Card
The AMEX Qantas Classic Credit Card allows you to earn unlimited frequent flyer points. Not to mention being able to receive 2,500 points for your first card spend. Find out what else this great card has to offer you.
- David Jones American Express Credit Card
The American Express David Jones Credit Card rewards those who enjoy shopping. Here is an overview of this card to help you decide if this incredible credit card is right for you.
Credit Cards Comparison
* The credit card offers compared on this page are chosen from a range of credit cards CreditCardFinder.com.au has access to track details from and is not representative of all the products available in the market. Products are displayed in no particular order or ranking. The use of terms 'Best' and 'Top' are not product ratings and are subject to our disclaimer. You should consider seeking independent financial advice and consider your own personal financial circumstances when comparing cards.