- American Express Credit Cards with a Travel Rewards Program
AMEX Credit Cards are well known to have one of the best rewards programs available. We review two American Express Credit Card options – the American Express Gold Ascent and the American Express Blue Sky travel rewards credit cards, and let you know whats on offers.
- American Express Credit Cards in Australia
American Express cards often imply a level of status and prestige in the credit card world.
It implies the card-holder spends a significant amount on their credit card to earn high rewards, takes advantage of travel benefits and has the requirements for application approval.
While Amex has it’s benefits and advantages, why does it suffer a bad rap in comparison to it’s key competitors, Visa and MasterCard?
- American Express Gold Ascent Credit Card – Details & Application
It’s not often a credit card comes along that offers no annual fee and a rewards program. The American Express serves up the new Gold Ascent credit card, which not only offers no annual fee with rewards, but gives the option to double your reward points for an $80 annual fee.
Flexibility with rewards and fees make this card compatible for more than one type of individual.
- American Express Business Accelerator Credit Card – Details and Application
The Business Accelerator Credit Card can help your maintain your business finances. It give you two rewards points for every one dollar you spend. There are also several other business specific benefits. There aren’t many cards that can boast that they are the â€œBest Credit Cardâ€ or your money back, but the American Express Business Accelerator can. This card is one to beat all other cards. American Express is so confident that you will love this card that they offer a money back guarantee if you are not satisfied.
- American Express Blue Sky Card
The American Express Blue Sky credit card has an introductory deal that can’t be beat. Right now they are offering patrons half off on BlueSky flights and free travel insurance. This card has no annual fee and a one for one point rewards system.
- American Express Platinum Card – Details and Application
The American Express Platinum Credit Card is a platinum card that lets you experience one of the most exclusive offers and privileges in the industry. It’s a must have for elegant shoppers who only want the finest things in life.
Credit Cards Comparison
* The credit card offers compared on this page are chosen from a range of credit cards CreditCardFinder.com.au has access to track details from and is not representative of all the products available in the market. Products are displayed in no particular order or ranking. The use of terms 'Best' and 'Top' are not product ratings and are subject to our disclaimer. You should consider seeking independent financial advice and consider your own personal financial circumstances when comparing cards.