AMEX Qantas Ultimate Credit Card – Details & Application
Fly high with an AMEX Qantas Ultimate Credit Card
Earn up to 50,000 bonus points when you apply by 31 July 2013. You will earn 1.50 points directly with the Qantas Frequent Flyer rewards program until 22 July 2013 after which you will earn up to 3 points per dollar spent.
The AMEX Ultimate is no longer available for application on our website.
Features and Benefits of the AMEX Qantas Ultimate Credit Card
The AMEX Qantas Ultimate Credit Card is the only card made for travellers by travellers. The saying is it takes one to know one and the people at AMEX know what travellers want. If you want rewards that you can use for travel, to be easy to use, with rewards to add up in a big way combined with a reputable rewards program, then this may be a card for you.
This credit card is made to fly – in fact, you get to fly with your complimentary Qantas Frequent Flyer rewards points once you take your card shopping.
With access to a world of travel benefits and rewards you will love the AMEX Qantas Ultimate Credit Card. Right now you can earn up to 50,000 points when you first use your new credit card while shopping.
Members can also earn a once yearly domestic flight between selected Australian capital cities. This is great value if you love to travel and why not, after all you will be using your card quite frequently so why not make the most out of the rewards offered to you.
Points and Rewards
Everyday purchases give you 1.5 Qantas Frequent Flyer points:
This is quite generous given the fact that most rewards cards only give you 1:1 ratios. Consider yourself spoilt.
If you shop on selected Qantas services and selected restaurants then your ratio increases to 3 points per dollar spent.
You’ll earn 2 points per dollar when you use your card at selected airlines, cruise and tour operators and accommodation. You’ll also earn 2 points per dollar when you spend overseas and online.
Earn points when you pay your utility bills:
Everybody has to pay the bills, whether it be gas, electricity or water. Qantas and American Express understand this and the AMEX Qantas Ultimate credit card allows you to earn 0.5 points for every dollor you spend on bills. These can also include insurance, bills from the Tax Office, government and local rates and phone bills.
Travel benefits with the AMEX Qantas Ultimate Credit Card:
The complimentary travel insurance allows you to travel worry free as long as you pay for your trip with your new AMEX Qantas Ultimate Credit Card.
Please read the terms and conditions first because some conditions might apply.
- Your Qantas Frequent Flyer points are automatically credited to your account every month.
- Consistent reward points for every $1 you spend, and 3 reward points for every $1 spent on Qantas services.
- A free return domestic flight per year.*
- Automatic transfer of your Frequent Flyer points to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account
- Extensive Travel Insurance
- Up to 55 days interest free
- Interest rate of Card fee of $450 p.a., with $0 extra fee’s for supplementary cards.
- More benefits and features are listed at the official Qantas AMEX offer.
How do you know if this card is right for you?
The Qantas American Express Ultimate Card is Perfect for you if:
- You want the maximum reward points out of the dollars you spend without being quickly capped.
- You enjoy the most prestige in American Express customer service and features.
- You have extra cardholders who can own a supplementary card at $0 additional cost.
- You travel frequently with Qantas.
Why not use it for every day purchases, big and small, and reward yourself with the ultimate in travel savings? You will see how quickly you are able to rack up points. Maybe even faster then you can dream up your next fantasy destination. Wherever you choose to go your AMEX Qantas Ultimate Credit Card can help you earn the frequent flyer points to get there.
|Minimum Age||18 years of age|
|Available to Temporary Residents||No|
|Credit Rating Requirement||Good|
|Min Credit Limit|
This is the lowest credit card limit that you can request. It is possible to apply for a higher credit card limit but not a lower one than this figure.
|Max Credit Limit||$100,000|
|Annual Fee||$450 p.a.|
|Late Payment Fee||$30|
|Over Limit Fee||$30|
|Overseas Emergency Replacement||$0|
|Overseas ATM Balance check||$0|
|Overseas ATM Withdrawal||$2.50|
|Gambling Transactions Allowed||No|
|Additional Cardholder Fee||$0|
Was this content helpful to you?
Was this content helpful to you?
Ask a Question About This Card
Credit Cards Comparison
* The credit card offers compared on this page are chosen from a range of credit cards CreditCardFinder.com.au has access to track details from and is not representative of all the products available in the market. Products are displayed in no particular order or ranking. The use of terms 'Best' and 'Top' are not product ratings and are subject to our disclaimer. You should consider seeking independent financial advice and consider your own personal financial circumstances when comparing cards.