If you are an how to spend your points American Express – Earn Velocity Rewards Points customer your chance to earn points increases. It also increases the ways that you have to spend those points. Membership to Velocity it free, all you have to do is apply to start earning valuable points.
As an American Express – Earn Velocity Rewards Points customer you have a great opportunity to transfer the points you earn from their program to the Velocity program. As an American Express card member you know that your program offers a wide variety of travel, shopping, and entertainment rewards benefits. If you are a AMEX Discovery Card or Ascent Premium member your can increase those fabulous options by transferring the points to your Velocity account
Velocity Rewards Credit Card
The American Express Velocity Platinum Card helps you earn Velocity Points on your everyday purchases. You can earn up to 3.00 Velocity Points for every $1 you spend using your card. You also get 50000 bonus Velocity Points when you spend $500 in the first 3 months of Card membership. Redeem your Velocity Points for an exciting range of rewards including flights, travel, accommodation, entertainment, car hire and more.
- $349 p.a. annual fee
- 20.74% p.a. on purchases
- 44 days interest free
- Minimum Income Requirement of $65,000 p.a.
American Express Velocity Rewards Credit Cards
American Express – Earn Velocity Rewards Points
- One American Express Membership Rewards points transfers to one Velocity Rewards point.
- You need at least 2,000 Membership Rewards points in order to make the transfer to your Velocity account each time you choose to transfer.
- If you do not have a Velocity membership you can enroll easily by going to their website, membership is free. You will get your Velocity Rewards Membership Number instantly.
- Once you have your membership number you can call the Membership Rewards number for American Express of go to their website and register your Velocity number.
- Whenever you have the minimum 2,000 points you can transfer them online at the American Express website
- You can double the number of points you earn by using your American Express – Earn Velocity Rewards Points card to book flights with Virgin Australia, V Australia, Pacific Blue, or Polynesian blue.
- You will earn Velocity points based on your fare.
- You will also earn American Express Membership Rewards points for every dollar that you spend on the fare.
- Then you can transfer those points over to your Velocity account and you have doubled the number of points you earned on that transaction.
You already know that you have a great credit card in your wallet. But you might not realize that the American Express – Earn Velocity Rewards Points program can increase the value of that card. The Velocity program has partnered with a huge variety of airlines, hire cars, accommodations, entertainment providers, retailers, and restaurants to make sure that whatever rewards you can dream up is at your fingertips. By allowing you to transfer the points you are earning with your American Express card Velocity is making it easy to bulk up your account. The more points you earn, the higher your status which also increases the number of points that you can earn. The only problem you might run into is choosing how to spend your points between all of the fabulous benefits.