ANZ Balance Visa Card – Details and Application
The ANZ Balance Visa Credit Card - Earn Reward points every time you make a repayment. It’s Australia’s only credit card to reward you for reducing your balance. See how this card compares to other Rewards Credit Cards and other ANZ Credit Cards.
- 1.00 Reward Point for every $1 you repay to your balance
- Choose how often and what you would like to be rewarded – Cashback, Shopping Vouchers or Gift Cards every 3, 6 or 12 months.
Application Details * This application will take you 10-15 minutes to complete * A response will be sent to you within 60 seconds
You will need:
- Your Australian Driver’s licence (if applicable).
- Your employer’s address and contact number
- Your accountant’s name and contact number (if self employed).
- Details of your income, assets and liabilities. A credit limit will be offered based on the information you provide within the credit card section of this application.
Eligibility criteria To be eligible for an ANZ credit card you must:
- Be over 18 years of age.
- Have a good credit rating.
- Be a permanent Australian resident, earning a minimum annual income of 15000%. If you require a Gold Card or you are a non-permanent Australian Resident you must earn a minimum of $50,000.
More ANZ Balance Features
1 Reward Point for every $1 you repay to your balance
ANZ Balance Visa rewards you for every dollar you repay on your balances. That includes repayments on the outstanding balances you transfer from non-ANZ credit cards, your regular credit card spending, and interest and fees on your ANZ Balance Visa. You even earn Reward Points for repayments on cash advances and cash equivalent transactions, such as traveller’s cheques.
No Reward Points capping
Unlike other credit cards, there is no limit to the number of Reward Points you can earn with ANZ Balance Visa. The more you repay, the more Reward Points you earn. It’s that simple.
No Reward Points expiry
Your Reward Points will not expire as long as you have your card account. You can redeem them as they accumulate, or you can save them up for as long as you like to give yourself a special treat.
Up to 55 days interest free on purchases
Every time you make a purchase with ANZ Balance Visa, you could enjoy up to 55 days interest free on your purchases (excluding cash equivalent transactions and balance transfers).
Earn more Reward Points by transferring your balances
If you have credit or store cards with other financial institutions, transfer your balances to your ANZ Balance Visa and you can earn Reward Points on your repayments.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is this application secure? A. All pages within ANZ online application forms are encrypted with 128-bit SSL encryption. See the ANZ Website Privacy and Security Statement for further information. Within the ANZ online application forms, a default of 15 minutes has been set for which your session can remain unattended. After this time, the system automatically ends your session and any data you have entered will be lost. In addition, you are responsible for your own computer’s anti-virus and security measures to help prevent unauthorised access to your personal or financial information.
Q. How long will the application take to complete? A. The application will take approximately 20 minutes to complete.
Q. What documents do I require? A. To complete the application you will require details of your income, assets and liabilities. Other information you may need, includes: * Your employer’s address and contact number (as listed in the White Pages). * If self-employed, your accountant’s name and contact number. * Driver’s Licence (if applicable).
Q. What happens when I submit my application? A. Once you have completed and submitted your application, you will receive a response within 60 seconds indicating the application outcome. An email will also be sent to you informing you of the outcome.
Q. Can I apply for an additional card? A. Yes. You may choose to allow family and friends to access your credit card account by issuing additional cards. With one account you can operate multiple credit cards with just one bill to manage each month. For some card types, fees apply per additional cardholder. Refer to the www.anz.com Credit Card pages for further details. As principal account holder you are responsible for all transactions made on your account. The additional cardholder has access to the same credit limit as the principal account holder. The principal account holder can cancel any additional cards or remove any additional cardholders if they wish.
Was this content helpful to you?
Was this content helpful to you?
Ask a Question About This Card
Credit Cards Comparison
* The credit card offers compared on this page are chosen from a range of credit cards CreditCardFinder.com.au has access to track details from and is not representative of all the products available in the market. Products are displayed in no particular order or ranking. The use of terms 'Best' and 'Top' are not product ratings and are subject to our disclaimer. You should consider seeking independent financial advice and consider your own personal financial circumstances when comparing cards.