Getting Rewarded By Using The ANZ Business One – Rewards
Part of the benefit of owning a business is profits. You need to make money to cover your costs for materials, shipping, employees, and everything else that makes your business run. It all pays off at the end of the day when you see that your business has brought in a profit. It is your reward for all of your hard work. The ANZ Business One Visa can reward you too. Just for putting your trust in ANZ and using the credit card for your expenses you will be rewarded in both big and small ways.
- Rewards points – Earn 1.00 ANZ reward point for every $1 you spend on purchases².
- No limit on rewards points – The more you spend, the more you earn and ANZ puts no cap on how many points you can earn. Just keep using your card and you will keep getting rewarded for it.
- Redemption options - If you want to save on travel expenses you can redeem your rewards points for Qantas frequent flyer miles. If you would rather redeem them for a variety of merchandise, gift cards, or other services they can be redeemed for Velocity points and spent however you choose.
- Monthly cardholder caps - Each of your employees can have their own card with a predetermined spending limit. That means there is zero risk of overspending.
- Up to 40 interest free days – Make big purchases and have all of this time to hold on to your cash or use it in another manner without being charged any interest on the debt.
- Unauthorised transaction protection – Any time there is an unauthorised transaction on your cards simply contact ANZ and they will investigate it. Once it has been proven to be fraudulent the charges will be reversed at no cost to you.
- ANZ Falcon security - The Falcon security system monitors your accounts all day every day for any suspicious transactions. Whether you are shopping here in Australia, on line, or on the other side of the world you can trust that your account information is protected with the very best security available.
- Company liability insurance - Should an employee misuse a card you are protected for up to $37,500 per card and up to $200,000 per facility.
- Transit Accident Insurance - Book your travel with the ANZ Business One Visa and the cardholder their spouse and dependents are covered for up to $250,000 in the event of an accident.
- One statement – Each cardholder account is sorted but then summarised on one statement that includes all fees, charges, and payments. You can even opt for eco-friendly e-statements instead of traditional paper statements.
- On line and phone banking - Save time and money by doing your banking when it is convenient for you.
- Card design – Further market your business by having a card designed with your logo or business image.
How to apply for the ANZ Business One – Rewards Credit Card
If you feel that your business could benefit from this ANZ credit card and you have considered your options, then you use the "apply now" button below. You must be acting on behalf of a business or entity. You must be operating as a sole trader, partnership, company, trust, association or co-operative. If you have your business details ready and will use the card predominately for business then you will be eligible. If you need more information, click the "find out more" button below.