Looking for people to follow on twitter to improve your ‘twitter experience’? In between blog posts, there are a lot of handy financial tips being shared. Get more value out of the popular micro-blogging service twitter, by following these key Australian personal finance people (a.k.a. rockstars!)
- Jennifer Storey (@jenniferest)Jennifer is a personal finance blogger who regularly contributes to Online Banking Review and Banking Review Blog. Follow her tweets for insight in to personal finance (amongst other ramblings!)
- Neerav Bhatt (@neerav)Neerav is a professional blogger who can provide you with some great personal finance tips. The money/finance category on his blog features some great articles that are well worth the read.
- Gerd Schenkel (@gerdschenkel @ubank)Gerd Schenkel should be acknowledged for his work in challenging the Australian banking industry with banking startup Ubank. The Ubank team maintain a facebook fan page and a YouTube channel which are both worth checking out.
- Rob Findlay (@thebankchannel)Melbourne finance blogger Rob Findlay is the man behind the popular finance blog The Bank Channel. His blog posts are very engaging, and you will no doubt gain a lot of value by following him on twitter.
- Tom Piotrowski (@tompetrovski)Tom Piotrowski is a market economist / analyst with Commsec. Follow Tom on Twitter and you will get a great top-level understanding of the status of the Australian finance industry. Tom has a funny note in his Twitter profile – “Note: TomPiotrowski was already taken, but I’ve been credited with this name before anyway.” explaining his twitter id not having his real surname.
- Charis Palmer (@CharisPalmer)Charis is the editor for Banking Review and Online Banking Review banking and finance blogs. Charis reports on topics including online strategy, security, and technology in the Australian banking industry.
Anybody else that you feel should be on this list? Feel free to make some suggestions in the comments below and we’ll add consider them for our next update!
We’d appreciate if you could please support Credit Card Finder® and follow us on Twitter too!