bankmecu Visa Credit Card
Enjoy Social Responsible Banking With the bankmecu Visa Credit Card and enjoy the benefits of a $0 p.a. annual fee
The new Visa credit card from bankmecu promises Australian consumers a wealth of new features and benefits never experienced before. One of their most outstanding features is the promise to never bother you with annoying sales talk and marketing calls should you become their customer.
An Environmentally Responsible Credit Card
We all want to do more for our environment, so knowing that the bankmecu Visa is made of PETG plastic – which relates to environmentally responsible materials – is nice to know. We often tend to forget the fact that we use far too much plastic in your daily lives. Choosing an environmentally responsible credit card is a good start.
This is no doubt welcomed by many Australian card consumers who are fed up with all the call centre calls, and letterbox junk we are bombarded with on a daily basis.
mecu Visa Credit Card Interest Rates, Fees & Charges
What You Can Enjoy With the bankmecu Visa Credit Card
The promise not to pester you with marketing messages is only one of the features of bankmecu’s new Visa. You’ll also enjoy:
- Environmental responsible shopping as cards are made from PETG (friendly) plastic
- Access to Visa worldwide
- The freedom of not having to pay an annual card fee
- Up to 55 days of interest free shopping
- Competitive interest rate of 13.14% p.a.
If you use the bankmecu Visa responsibly by paying off your full account balance each month you can enjoy up to 55 days of interest free shopping on the card. With the fee-free feature thrown in you could technically enjoy a free card.
What Does the 100% No Marketing Guarantee Mean?
You’re forgiven to be cautious when a bank promises you a lot of stuff they have no intention of keeping. However, bankmecu is 100% committed to their promise. bankmecu promises to never conduct marketing to its card holders. This means they promise NOT to PESTER you with prompts to increase your spending, or credit limits. bankmecu also calls this socially responsible banking.
Competitive Interest Rates
With the bankmecu Visa Credit Card you get 13.14% p.a. interest rates which is middle of the run in comparison with other Australian cards.
Access Your Account 24/7 With Online Banking
As any self-respecting modern bank, bankmecu offers you online banking to easily keep control of your Visa Credit Card account.
Alternatively you can use phone banking if you prefer.
Use the bankmecu Visa Worldwide
The bankmecu Visa card is accepted around the world, wherever the Visa logo is proudly displayed. You can also get your hands onto cash from any Australian ATM machine, as well as overseas ATMs. Plus some 2,900 Australia Post shops offer giroPost® access to your account to help you stay cashed up at all times.
- There is $0 annual fee, so this card will cost you nothing to use if you pay your balance.
- This card has an interest rate on purchases and cash advances of just 13.14%. To hear of a purchase rate of interest this low is good, but to have a cash advance rate of interest below 20% is almost unheard of.
- Environmentally responsible card made out of PETG friendly plastic.
- This card has no rewards program.
- This card does not offer a balance transfer feature.
Was this content helpful to you?
Was this content helpful to you?
Ask a Question About This Card
Credit Cards Comparison
* The credit card offers compared on this page are chosen from a range of credit cards CreditCardFinder.com.au has access to track details from and is not representative of all the products available in the market. Products are displayed in no particular order or ranking. The use of terms 'Best' and 'Top' are not product ratings and are subject to our disclaimer. You should consider seeking independent financial advice and consider your own personal financial circumstances when comparing cards.