Enjoy and save with an exclusive finder.com.au offer of interest free purchases for 13 months
If you apply for the Bankwest Breeze Classic MasterCard with this offer you won’t pay any interest on purchases you make with the card for the first 13 months the account is open.
This is an exclusive online offer to finder.com.au. You won’t find this deal anywhere else — not even if you apply through a Bankwest branch .
This offer is exclusive to finder.com.au only
Unfortunately this exclusive offer is not available at the moment. You can compare other exclusive credit card offers here.
As you know, it’s part of our on-going mission to find you a better deal as we continuously seek to provide you with the most competitive offers. Our exclusive offers are unique to the market and are only available if you apply online through finder.com.au
For more information about the application process and to see whether you’re eligible for this offer, see below.
Bankwest Breeze Classic exclusive offer review
As an exclusive offer to finder.com.au, Bankwest are offering new applicants (who apply through our website) a special purchase rate promotional offer. Pay no interest on any purchases for 13 months after you’re approved for the account.
Just pay the minimum repayment each month to avoid late payment fees, and you will only have to pay back what you spend on the card for 13 months — nothing more. At the end of the purchase rate promotional period, the ongoing purchase rate of interest is charged on any remaining balance. Bankwest offers one of the lowest MasterCard purchase rate of interest on their Breeze Classic MasterCard. The following review will highlight the features of the account and give information on how to apply if you want to take advantage of this exclusive offer.
Benefits of the Bankwest Breeze Classic MasterCard exclusive offer
Interest-free purchases for 13 months
- 0% for 13 months on purchases - Apply and get approved for the Bankwest Breeze Classic MasterCard and you won’t pay any interest on purchases you make with the card for 13 months. Purchase an item, or items, with your card and pay back only what you spend for the first 13 months. purchase rate promotional period begins when you’re approved for the account. It can take up to two weeks before you receive your card after you apply and you’re approved for the account.
- Exclusive to finder.com.au - To be eligible for the promotional purchase offer, you need to apply through our website. This is an exclusive offer to finder.com.au, you won’t find this offer on other websites or in a Bankwest branch.
- Minimum repayment - Although there is no interest charged during the 13 month promotional period, you’re still required to make the minimum monthly repayment. You must pay back 2% of your balance each month to avoid late payment fees. The late payment fee is $25.
- 0% on purchases and up to 55 days interest-free
- Another feature of the Bankwest Breeze Classic MasterCard is up to 55 days interest-free on purchases. Interest-free days become available on your account when you pay your balance in full each statement period. This account also has a interest-free purchase rate promotion, so there’s no interest charged on the purchases you make with the account for the first 13 months anyway. Once the purchase rate promotion expires, you will get interest-free days on purchases when you pay back what you spend when your statement is issued.
- One of Australia’s lowest ongoing MasterCard purchase rate
- 12.99% p.a. on purchases - Following the purchase rate promotional offer, you will pay 12.99% p.a. on purchases you make with the card.
- Interest-free days - The ongoing purchase rate of interest will be charged when you use the card to buy an item if you’re carrying a balance from the previous month once the purchase rate promotion has expired.
- A low annual fee - The Bankwest Breeze Classic MasterCard has an annual fee of only $59 p.a. Although there are cards with no annual fee, this account’s purchase rate promotion is unique and can not be found with a no annual fee product.
Features of the Bankwest Breeze Classic MasterCard Exclusive Offer
- Annual fee. Pay an annual fee of just $59 p.a. to take advantage of this exclusive purchase rate promotional offer.
- Interest on purchases. Pay 0% p.a. interest on any purchases you make for the first 13 months you hold the Bankwest Breeze Classic MasterCard. This is an exclusive offer to finder.com.au
- Low purchase rate. Benefit from one of Australia’s lowest ongoing MasterCard purchase rate of interest. Once the purchase rate promotion has expired, you will pay just 12.99% p.a. interest on any purchase you make with the Bankwest Breeze Classic MasterCard.
- Interest-free days. Get up to 55 days interest-free when you pay your account in full each statement period.
- Additional cards. Get a supplementary card for a family member. Up to 3 additional cards can be issued for an annual fee of $0 each.
- Emergency replacement card. If you take this credit card overseas with you, and it’s lost or stolen, Bankwest will arrange for an emergency Breeze Classic MasterCard to be sent to you. Emergency overseas card replacement is a complimentary benefit to account holders.
- MasterCard perks. This is a MasterCard credit card, meaning it is enabled with contactless technology. You can tap your Bankwest Breeze Classic MasterCard against a contactless terminal for purchases under $100. There’s no need to enter you PIN to complete the transaction.
How to apply for the Bankwest Breeze Classic MasterCard Exclusive Offer
The Bankwest Breeze Classic MasterCard purchase rate offer is exclusively available to the users of our website. You won’t find this deal if you apply directly with Bankwest, nor will you find this offer listed on other websites.
If you want to take advantage of this deal, apply via finder.com.au. You will be able to confirm the terms of the offer before proceeding with the application.
But before you start the application, you can confirm your eligibility for the Bankwest Breeze Classic MasterCard below:
To be eligible for this offer, make sure you can say yes to the following:
- Be over the age of 18
- Be a permanent Australian resident
- Have a good credit rating
- Complete the application in full from finder.com.au
- Two or more forms of identification – Accepted forms of identification include: Driver’s licence, Medicare Card, Passport or Australian Birth Certificate
- Details of your employment – This includes your employer’s contact details and contact information
- Details about your finances, including income and expenses
The application should take about ten to fifteen minutes to complete. When you submit the online form, Bankwest should contact you within minutes to let you know whether you’ve been approved, declined or conditionally approved.
What happens next and the processing of your exclusive offer application
As long as you apply and complete the application in full from finder.com.au, you may then be asked to verify your ID and supporting documents to Bankwest, which can be done in-store by simply having the necessary documents sighted and verified and sent across by a branch representative. Given that you have met the requirements and have completed an application from start to finish on finder.com.au, from here your application will move forward and once your card has been sent out and approved – the exclusive offer will then automatically processed and honoured on your new account.
finder.com.au’s exclusive Bankwest Breeze Classic MasterCard allows cardholders to reign in their debt and enjoy 0% p.a. interest rate for 13 months on all purchases. Customers can also make use of interest-free days, a low purchase rate, additional cards and MasterCard perks such as the convenience of PayPass. As this isn’t the only card of it’s kind of the market though, cardholders will need to compare their options to ensure that this is the right one for them.Back to top
Frequently asked questions
How can I transfer my balance on other cards to this Bankwest Breeze card?
This card does not allow balance transfer. Customers will have to start using the card with zero balance.
What are the charges for closure of the card?
Customers can cancel the card at a branch without incurring any cost. If it is closed through other ways like phone, it will incur a closure fee of $10.00.
Will I get similar interest-free period for cash advances?
Unfortunately there is no interest-free period for cash advances with this offer.
Is there a minimum income criterion on this card?
There is no minimum income requirement. However, Bankwest requires applicants to have ‘regular permanent income’. The credit limit for the card is between $1,000 and $25,000 where the final credit limit depends on the criteria met by the applicant.