Credit Card OffersLearn about our information service
- Virgin No Annual Fee Credit Card Take advantage of the 0% p.a. for 14 months balance transfer offer together with a $0 annual fee.
- St.George Vertigo Visa 0% p.a. for 18 months on balance transfers, low ongoing purchase rate and a low annual fee.
- Westpac 55 Day Platinum Card - Exclusive Offer 0% p.a. for 12 months on purchases, together with overseas travel insurance cover for up to 6 months.
- Citi Simplicity Card No annual fee credit card with purchase protection insurance and 0% p.a. for 12 months on balance transfers.
Read more on this topic
- What’s above Platinum?
You’ve made it. You’re a millionaire thanks to that whacky invention, lottery win, lucky investment or deceased relative you never met. While wait for your diamond-encrusted slippers to be delivered and your melt your old platinum cards, you’re going to want to check out what sort of plastic is available to you. Or, like the […]
- 22 Inspirational Australian Female Entrepreneurs
Move over men! Long gone are the days when women stayed in the shadows, forging a career in ironing, cooking and childbearing. More and more women are developing their own business empires, and some are even leaving the men trailing far behind. Read on to find out about some of Australia’s female success stories. Men, […]
- 7 of the Most Exclusive Credit Cards in the World
There are some credit cards in the world that you can’t apply for. They are invite only and form part of the most exclusive credit cards in the world.
- Global Financial Crisis – What Caused It, And How Did Economies Respond?
The Global Financial Crisis is believed to have started in the summer of 2007 in the United States, leading to massive market problems around the world. This led to economic problems in every major country around the world and the problems are still being dealt with. Read on for more information.
- Top 24 Food Bloggers
Credit Card Finder® presents the Top 24 Food Bloggers in Australia. Every food-lover is sure to find something interesting with the variety of topics they discuss and reviews of food and recipes they share.
- PF Comic #6 – Taking Extra Jobs
- Sneak Peak! Behind the Scenes Look at our Personal Finance Comic #6
Read Credit Card Finder®’s Personal Finance Comics and see how it can change you financially. Learn amazing ways on how to handle your finances wisely.
- 24 Australian Social Media Super Heroes
Bloggers from down under are changing the world of social media. Learn more about the 24 Australian social media super heroes and discover how they are successfully influencing people in the blogosphere…and beyond!
- Celebrity Net Worth – Notable facts on the World’s Famous Earners
Have you ever wondered how much rich and famous celebrities are worth? Here’s a run through of the top earners in the world who’ve positively contributed to society.
- Credit Card Rewards or Credit Card Regrets? – PF Comic #5 – Part 2 of 2
- Bankwest gives the Zero MasterCard and the Lite MasterCard a design refresh
Bankwest have released a new range of designs for the Bankwest Zero MasterCard and the Bankwest Breeze MasterCard range. Check out the designs!
- Credit Card Rewards or Credit Card Regrets? – PF Comic #5
- Sneak Peak! Behind the Scenes Look at our Personal Finance Comic #5
A sneak peak behind the scenes look at the making the personal finance #5
- Top 10 Credit Card TV Commercials Worldwide
TV Commercials have massive impact for credit card companies, reaching a broad audience worldwide. We’ve handpicked our favourite TV commercials from around the world, and have brought them to you in our latest post – the Top 10 Credit Card TV Commercials Worldwide.
- PF Comic #4 – From Blog to Book featuring J.D. from Get Rich Slowly
Check out our latest PF Comic featuring J.D. Roth from Get Rich Slowly. JD has been working insanely hard on his book. During this process he has learned many things and perhaps a special talent
- PF Comic #3 – Mo’ Money featuring J. Money from Budgets are Sexy
- PF Comics – Personal Finance Comics
Introducing Personal Finance Comics – a new comic series featuring personal finance bloggers telling their principles and stories, mixed with a bit of comedy and fun! Episode 1 of Debt Buster and The Special Coin is now live.
- What Is The Most Prestigious Credit Card?
Owning a prestigious credit card lets the world know that you have a lot of money to spend. The most prestigious is the American Express Centurion card. There are other prestigious cards available from Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club, and Coutts in the UK.
- Top 25 Most Badass Personal Finance Blogs
Credit Card Finder® follow a LOT of personal finance blogs to ensure we stay up to date with the latest money saving tips and hacks. We have hand picked the 25 most badass Personal finance websites in 5 key categories: Debt Reduction, Frugality, Retirement, Taxes, Investing, Money Deals, Banking and Credit Cards, Religious Finance, Life School and Money. Check out our list of the Top 25 Most Bad-Ass Personal Finance Bloggers!
- Our Today Tonight Interview: What is the Best Credit Card?
Credit Card Finder®’s Mike Jarocki was interviewed by Channel 7 reporter David Richardson from current affairs program Today/Tonight. Read to find out more about what was featured in tonight’s show or to leave us some feedback.
Credit Cards ComparisonRates last updated March 3rd, 2015
* The credit card offers compared on this page are chosen from a range of credit cards CreditCardFinder.com.au has access to track details from and is not representative of all the products available in the market. Products are displayed in no particular order or ranking. The use of terms 'Best' and 'Top' are not product ratings and are subject to our disclaimer. You should consider seeking independent financial advice and consider your own personal financial circumstances when comparing cards.