Credit Card OffersLearn about our information service
- Westpac 55 Day Platinum Card Get up to 12 months at 0% p.a. on purchases with a $0 annual fee.
- ANZ Low Rate 0% p.a. for 16 months on balance transfers and a low ongoing purchase rate.
- HSBC Platinum Qantas Credit Card 20,000 bonus points and 0% p.a. for 6 months on balance transfers.
- Westpac Low Rate Card 1.99% p.a. for 12 months on balance transfers & low annual fee.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get "The Ultimate Guide to Balance Transfers"
If You Like This Post...
Get all the latest deals, guides and tips in Finder's free bi-monthly email. Don't miss out - join the thousands who get it emailed!
- PF Comic #6 – Taking Extra Jobs
- Sneak Peak! Behind the Scenes Look at our Personal Finance Comic #6
Read Credit Card Finder®’s Personal Finance Comics and see how it can change you financially. Learn amazing ways on how to handle your finances wisely.
- Credit Card Rewards or Credit Card Regrets? – PF Comic #5 – Part 2 of 2
- Credit Card Rewards or Credit Card Regrets? – PF Comic #5
- Sneak Peak! Behind the Scenes Look at our Personal Finance Comic #5
A sneak peak behind the scenes look at the making the personal finance #5
- PF Comic #4 – From Blog to Book featuring J.D. from Get Rich Slowly
Check out our latest PF Comic featuring J.D. Roth from Get Rich Slowly. JD has been working insanely hard on his book. During this process he has learned many things and perhaps a special talent
- PF Comic #3 – Mo’ Money featuring J. Money from Budgets are Sexy
- PF Comics – Personal Finance Comics
Introducing Personal Finance Comics – a new comic series featuring personal finance bloggers telling their principles and stories, mixed with a bit of comedy and fun! Episode 1 of Debt Buster and The Special Coin is now live.
Credit Cards ComparisonRates last updated July 26th, 2014.
* The credit card offers compared on this page are chosen from a range of credit cards CreditCardFinder.com.au has access to track details from and is not representative of all the products available in the market. Products are displayed in no particular order or ranking. The use of terms 'Best' and 'Top' are not product ratings and are subject to our disclaimer. You should consider seeking independent financial advice and consider your own personal financial circumstances when comparing cards.