Check out the latest credit card offers available from CBA.
Commonwealth Bank offers a suite of credit cards to suit a range of needs – from low rate, awards and low fee. Compare and choose a card that suits your needs and, at the same time, take advantage of an offer that can benefit you.
Types of credit cards from Commonwealth Bank
Take a look at some of the card options that are available:
- Low rate credit cards. There are two credit cards available in this range: the Low Rate credit card and the Low Rate Gold card. The benefit of opting for these cards is that after the introductory purchase rate period ends, the revert rate for purchases is still quite competitive.
- Low fee credit cards. There are three options in this range: the Low Fee card, the Low Fee Gold card, and the Student card. All three of these cards offer low annual fees.
- Awards credit cards. There are four credit cards in this range: the Awards card, the Gold Awards card, Platinum Awards, and Diamond Awards.
- Small Business. CommBank offers flexible choices for Small businesses credit card options, offering low rate with no annual fee, awards cards to interest free days cards. Furthermore, do not require business financials upon application, making the application process more streamline.
How to compare Commonwealth Bank Credit Cards
It’s easy to get caught up in a credit card offer, but it’s important to still compare your options and select a credit card that best suits your needs. As this offer applies to such a wide range of credit cards, you can perform a comparison to find the best option for you. Here are some features to keep an eyes out for:
- Fees. The credit cards on offer range from student cards to platinum cards, and as such, come with a range of fees. Be sure to check whether the applicable fees will be affordable to you.
- Rewards. Some of the cards are linked to rewards programs, so you may want to check the earn rate of these cards and what rewards are on offer.
- Additional benefits. Some of the cards may come with additional benefits that may be of use to you, such as complimentary insurance policies.
How to apply
If you’d like to take advantage of this offer and apply for one of these credit cards, simply click ‘Go to site’ on your chosen credit card. From there you will be directed through to the Commonwealth Bank website where you will need to provide certain personal details and financial information.
To apply for one of these cards you will need to be over the age of 18, although specific eligibility will differ depending on the card you’re looking at getting. If you apply online you’ll be able to receive a response within 60 seconds.Back to top