Commonwealth Bank Velocity Rewards Credit Cards allow you to transfer your points to the Velocity program. There are even ways to double your points with Commonwealth. Once you do, you will easily increase the Velocity points you earn and can spend on high value accommodations, flights, and more.
A Commonwealth Bank Velocity Rewards Credit Card is a way to move your Commonwealth Awards points to your Velocity account. You earn points from Commonwealth at a rate of one point for every dollar that you spend using your Commonwealth card shopping or paying bills, plus you earn extra points by spending with their select partners. If you are also a member of the Velocity Rewards program you can transfer those points over and bank them as Velocity Rewards Points. If you want to increase the number of points you can transfer to Velocity request a Commonwealth Bank Awards American Express card.
Earning Commonwealth Bank Velocity Rewards Credit Cards points
- Owners of the Standard Awards card earn one Velocity point for every two Commonwealth Awards points.
- Owners of the Gold Awards card earn one Velocity point for every two Commonwealth Awards points.
- Owners of the Platinum Awards card earn one Velocity point for every two Commonwealth Awards points.
- To transfer your Commonwealth Awards points to Velocity all you have to do is log in to NetBank or call the Commonwealth Awards call center between 8am and 8 pm Sydney time Monday through Friday.
- You can increase the number of points you earn with Commonwealth Bank Velocity Rewards Credit Cards by using it to book flights on Virgin Australia, V Australia, Pacific Blue, and Polynesian Blue.
- You will earn Velocity points and status credit based on your fares.
- You will also earn one Commonwealth Award point for every dollar you spend on the fare.
- You can transfer the Commonwealth points to Velocity doubling the number of points you earned on the transaction.
If you own a Commonwealth Bank Velocity Rewards Credit Card, you get the best of both worlds. You have the convenience and reliability of banking with Commonwealth as well as the fabulous points redemption options available through the Velocity program. If you are not a member yet you are not putting your points to work and opening the doors to all sorts of ways to spend your points.Back to top