Citibank no longer accept new applicants for the Citibank Business Credit — it’s off the market.
Enjoy 0% for a period of 3 months on balance transfers and purchases with a flexible line of credit
Your business can now stay afloat with this line of credit specially designed to give you access to funds and flexibility as well. With the Citibank Business Credit Line of Credit, you get to enjoy an unsecured credit facility that allows you to use the funds in any way you deem fit for your business. You can use the credit facility to purchase equipment for your business, pay taxes or cover other pressing needs that will help you stay in business.
Funds can be easily and conveniently accessed using a Visa Debit card which you can use for cash withdrawals and purchases.
Citibank Business Credit Line of Credit Review
This business line of credit comes with an introductory 0% rated offer for 3 months makes it even more appealing.
This is an unsecured line of credit that gives you flexibility when it comes to accessing and using your funds. You get a Visa Debit card and personalised cheque book for this account.
Benefits of the Citibank Business Credit Line of Credit
Complimentary insurance policies
- Complimentary purchase insurance With Citibank Business Credit, you will receive purchase cover insurance that protects your purchases against accidental damage, theft or loss. This covers a wide range of business items, and they can have been purchased in Australia or anywhere in the world. The items must have been bought using this Business Credit facility.
- Extended warranty insurance Did you know that you can have your manufacturer’s warranty extended by simply using this line of credit to make your purchases? Citibank is providing an extended warranty insurance which increases the standard warranty provided with your purchases.
- Guaranteed pricing scheme You are guaranteed of the best price with this pricing scheme. If you purchase an item using this business credit facility and the same item goes on sale somewhere else, you are entitled to a refund on the difference.
Features of the Citibank Business Credit Line of Credit
- Credit limits - Citibank Australia is giving you generous amounts of credit that are available up to $50,000 with this line of credit. Of course the amount is subject to the bank’s lending criteria and your financial situation.
- Accessibility - You can access funds just like you do with your normal transaction account. Citibank will give you a Visa Debit card that can be used in more than 3,000 ATMs. You can choose to withdraw funds or pay directly using the Visa card at a POS, online or over the phone. The line of credit also comes with a personalised chequebook and you can access and manage funds online or using Citibank’s mobile app.
- Flexibility - As an unsecured line of credit, there are no restrictions on how you can use your funds. You also get flexibility with repayments and there is no fixed term that is applied to the credit facility. Simply make repayments at your own pace and what’s even better is that you only have to pay interest on the amount that has been used.
- Fees and rates - There are various fees that apply with this credit facility. You have a one-off 149 establishment fee and $120 annual fee. Citibank does not charge cash advance fees or account-keeping fees. After the introductory period, you will pay an ongoing rate of 14.59% p.a.
How to apply for the Citibank Business Credit Line of Credit
Click on ‘Go to site’ to apply for this line of credit with Citibank.
For your application to be considered, you must meet these requirements:
- You must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- You must be a permanent resident of Australia.
In addition to having a good credit rating, your business needs to have been in business for no less than two years. The following documents are required with your application:
- Identification documents: You will need to provide your Medicare card or Driver’s license for identification verification purposes.
- Proof of income: You must produce proof of your income and the bank may also require your most recent income returns.
You can only apply for this line of credit as a sole trader, business partner (with no more than two partners in the business) or as a shareholder with over 50% shares in the private company.
Apply for a business line of credit with a 3-month 0% interest offer, no fixed term and low interest rates. With Citibank Business Credit Line of Credit, you get to enjoy high credit limits and competitive fees.Back to top