Need more than a regular credit card to manage your business credit? Citibank’s ‘CitiBusiness’ Business Credit Card acts as your personal and ultimate business companion.
Please note that the Citibank ‘CitiBusiness’ Business Credit Card is no longer available. Compare other Citi credit cards to find the right one for you.
This offer is no longer available
To compare the latest Citi offers and credit cards click here.
Citibank ‘CitiBusiness’ Credit Card review
The Citibank CitiBusiness business credit card could help you manage your business cash flow better at the same time as rewarding you for using your credit card.
The Citibank CitiBusiness business credit card is specifically designed to make running a business simpler. Offering up to $60,000 credit limit, you could benefit from seeing all of your transactions listed clearly on one easy monthly statement that can reduce the time spent on managing your expenses.
Citibank ‘CitiBusiness’ benefits
Reduce Business Costs
If you already have an outstanding business credit card, you could consider rolling it over to a Citibank CitiBusiness business credit card. When you transfer outstanding balances from other lenders over to Citibank, you could receive a 0% p.a. for 4 months on balance transfers.
This can seriously reduce the amount of interest you pay on your business credit card interest bills, making cash flow easier and giving you the opportunity to reduce your business debt more quickly.
If you regularly repay your balance amount to zero before the statement date each month, you could also enjoy up to 55 days interest free on your business purchases.
Citibank CitiBusiness business credit cards also offer business owners a rewards program, allowing you to earn 1.25 points for every $1 spent on your credit card. Your points never expire, so you could redeem your points for something for your business or you might choose to reward yourself. The choice is yours.
You’ll also receive special offers and discounts to exclusive theatre tickets, musicals, sporting events, dinner and travel packages, sightseeing tours and much more.
Citibank will allow you to add up to 99 additional cards to your Citibank CitiBusiness business credit card account. Give them to your employees for business expenses to help manage spending more easily.
Citibank ‘CitiBusiness’ features
- Rewards program. Earn 1.25 reward points for every $1 spent – with no point expiry. 1 reward point is redeemable for 1 Frequent Flyer point among other rewards.
- Credit limit. Access up to $60,000 in credit limit.
- Annual fee. $74 p.a. annual fee for the first year ($149 p.a. thereafter) annual fee with $0 for every supplementary card.
- Complimentary International Travel Insurance. Travel with peace of mind courtesy of the complimentary insurance offer.
- Complimentary business concierge service. Receive assistance at any time of the day with your personal concierge.
- Balance transfers. 0% p.a. for 4 months on balance transfers
- Rates and fees. 0% p.a. for 4 months (reverts to 20.74% p.a.) on purchases and 21.49% p.a. on cash advances – 55 days interest free on purchases.
How to apply for a Citibank CitiBusiness Business Credit Card
Applying for a Citibank CitiBusiness business credit card should take you less than 10 minutes and you will receive a response in 60 seconds after submitting your application. Citibank’s secure online application form is very easy to complete and your information is kept confidential at all times.
You will need to be over 18 at the time of application and you’ll need to have a good credit rating. You may also be asked to verify that you earn a taxable income of more than $30,000 per year and that you’re a permanent Australian resident.
You’ll also receive access to a complimentary business concierge to provide you with information and assistance from anywhere in the world, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.