The Emirates Citi Platinum Credit Card is no longer available for new applications as this credit card is no longer available to new customers. The credit card cannot be applied for, however, we’ve kept the information on this page for the benefit of existing customers and for those who are interested.
Emirates Citibank Platinum Credit Card Review
The Emirates Citibank Platinum Card is a rewards card that can be linked to your Skywards Frequent Flyer Account. The Skywards reward programme allows cardholders to collect and spend miles at their leisure for benefits while travelling. Citi Miles will be transferred to your Skywards account on a monthly basis at the end of each statement cycle.
Benefits of Emirates Citibank Platinum Credit Card
- Complimentary insurances. Emirates Citibank Platinum cardholders benefit from International Travel Insurance, Extended Warranty Insurance, Transit Accident Insurance and Purchase Cover Insurance. These insurances are offered through an agreement with Citigroup and Zurich Australian Insurance Limited.
- Rewards program. As a cardholder, you will receive 1.50 Citi Miles for each $1 spent on retail transactions. You can use your Citi Miles to offset the price of flights and hotels when you travel. You also have the option of transferring your Citi Miles to your Skywards Frequent Flyer Account for other benefits.
Features of the Emirates Citibank Platinum Credit Card
- Up to 55 interest-free days. The Emirates Citibank Platinum Credit Card offers up to 55 days of no interest if the card balance is paid in full for two consecutive months.
- Adjustable credit limit. At the point of initiation, cardholders can receive a credit limit of up to $30,000. Once the Citibank credit criteria is met, cardholders can request an increase of up to $100,000.
- Annual membership fees. The annual fee is $229 with each additional card attracting a fee of $90.
- Up to 4 additional cards. The Emirates Citibank Platinum Credit Card allows up to 4 additional cardholders, with each needing to be a minimum age of 16 years.
- Exclusive offers. Cardholders benefit from exclusive offers such as complimentary chauffeur service, access to the Emirates Lounge and Citibank World Privileges while travelling.