The Citibank ReadCredit Balance Transfer Offer is no longer available. Compare other Citi credit cards to find the right card for you.
Important InformationThe Citibank ReadyCredit Balance Transfer Offer featured on this page is no longer available for new applications and customers. The credit card cannot be applied for, however, the information on this page has been kept for the benefit of existing customers and for those who are interested.
If you would like to compare the current range of Citibank credit cards click here.
Credit cards aren’t the only source of credit you can use. With Citibank Ready Credit, you can get a line of credit and have access to money when you need it the most. With a line of credit, you receive a maximum credit allowance that you can use to withdraw from and use funds when you need it, for whatever you need it for.
You can access the funds in your account via a Visa Debit Card, cheques or online transfers. Ready Credit is easy to use and is a viable alternative to a credit card as you only use what you need to. If this form of credit isn’t right for you, you may want to consider other products from Citibank.
Citibank Ready Credit Balance Transfer Offer Review
The Ready Credit has competitive interest rates and you won’t be hit with monthly or redraw fees. finder.com.au users have access to a special offer from Citibank. With this special offer, you will be eligible for 0% p.a. for 6 months on balance transfers, perfect for those who want to transfer their existing balances.
Benefits of Citibank Ready Credit Balance Transfer Offer
- Balance transfer offer. You can take advantage of a special offer of 0% p.a. for 6 months on balance transfers.
- Access to funds. Cardholders can access the funds in your account through a Visa Debit Card, cheques or online transfer — allowing you to take control of how you spend your money.
- Citibank Dining Program. With the Citibank Dining Program, you will receive a free award-winning bottle of wine when you dine at one of Citibank’s partner restaurants.
- Visa Entertainment offers. As a Visa cardholder, you will have access to a world of special offers with the Visa Entertainment Offers program, including exclusive offers for events and deals.
- Citibank World Privileges. Being a member of Citibank entitles you to discounts and deals from around the world or right in your backyard. This is a great way to grab some special deals and take advantage of discounts.
Features of the Citibank Ready Credit
- Annual fee. Citibank Ready Credit has no annual fee. This can help you to save interest and allowing you to spend your money on what you really want to.
- Establishment fee.There is a $99 one-off establishment fee for Citibank Ready Credit.
- Balance transfer offer. Citibank currently has an introductory balance transfer offer of 0% p.a. for 6 months on balance transfers. After this period, the rate will revert back to the regular cash advance rate.
- Rates. With Citibank Ready Credit, the standard interest rate is 19.49% p.a. The cash advance rate for this form of credit is 19.49% p.a.
- Maximum credit limit. You can receive a loan amount between $5,000 – $30,000 when you take out Citibank Ready Credit. It’s important to consider how much you may need to borrow or use before you take out the Citibank Ready Credit.
- Account management and repayments. Citibank Ready Credit requires you to make monthly repayments. You can also make additional repayments at no extra cost, which can help you save on interest. You can complete these repayments via direct credit, BPAY, Mail or at Australia Post.