Coles has a program that rewards customers for using their Coles Mastercard at participating Coles group stores.
To make the most out of this program, there are certain guidelines that need to be followed. Read how you could be rewarded for simply doing your weekly shopping. Customers shopping at participating Coles Group stores using a Coles MasterCard can claim rewards under a new program. However there are some conditions that need to be fulfilled before you can start earning these reward points. Given below are some of these conditions that will make your shopping even more rewarding.
Coles MasterCard flybuys Offer
Coles Mastercard offers a low interest rate with a low annual fee. Receive $10 off on your Coles shop when you redeem 2,000 flybuys points.
- $89 p.a. annual fee
- 19.99% p.a. on purchases
- 0% p.a. for 6 months on balance transfers
- Cash Advance Rate of 19.99% p.a.
- Up to 62 days interest free
- Minimum Income Requirement of $15,000 p.a.
Coles Mastercard Comparison
Rates last updated July 4th, 2015
How do I earn?
The Coles credit card rewards program operates in conjunction with its flybuys program. It allows you to earn extra flybuys points each time your use your card for eligible purchases. Membership to the flybuys program is complimentary and automatic when your Coles Mastercard application is successful.
Once you get know your flybuys number, you can start earning rewards by linking it to you Coles credit card and making eligible purchases using the credit card . You must however show your flybuys card each time you shop in order to earn the most amount of points, not doing so will only allow you to earn 1 points for every $1 you spend using the credit card.
Which items are ineligible for rewards?
Most of the transactions at Coles group stores using your Coles credit card are eligible for rewards. However there are some that are not eligible, they include:
- Purchase of foreign currency, traveller’s cheques, convenience cheques, casino gambling chips and telegraphic transfers
- Any fees, charges or interest which have to be paid in relation to your account
- Any government fees and charges that may be payable
- Any disputed transactions
- Any transaction that are deemed to be for business purposes
- Credits, refunds or reimbursements into your account
- Any cash advances
Are there any limits on the flybuys points I can collect and when do they expire?
There is a no limit to the amount of flybuys points you can collect using your Coles Mastercard. Once in your flybuys account, point expire after 36 months. The status of your flybuys points will be shown on your Coles credit card statement which you will receive every month.