Manage your finances and get the help you need with Commonwealth Bank’s Customer Service
As one of Australia’s big four banks, the Commonwealth Bank is determined to provide its customers with top quality customer service. Whether you have an enquiry about your account, are seeking financial advice or want to compare your options, here’s everything you need to get in touch with the Commonwealth Bank’s customer service team.
Commonwealth Bank’s customer service promise
CBA’s customer service team works in accordance with a number of initiatives and policies that are in place to provide customers with high-quality customer service. Some of the promises Commonwealth Bank offer customers include:
- Focus on service. CBA values the relationship it has with its customers and works to give them the best possible service at every point of contact they have with them.
- Earn your business, not count on it. Regardless of the financial service you’re after, CBA work hard to deliver the most competitive offerings to help you reach your financial goals.
- Place you at the centre of everything. Every decision CBA makes is based around a focus on the customer. CBA aims to not only meet, but exceed your expectations, which means putting your needs first.
- Offer strength in uncertain times. CBA offers tailored solutions to suit every customer’s individual needs, so there are always opportunities to discuss alternatives to best suit your situation.
- Determined to be better than they have ever been. The bank aims to provide the highest possible level of service and is constantly working on improving this quality of service.
How can I get in contact with Commonwealth Bank’s customer service team?
|Enquiry type||Australian number||Overseas number||Availability|
|General inquiries||13 22 21||+61 2 9999 3283||24 hours 7 days a week|
|Lost, stolen or damaged cards||13 22 21||+61 2 9999 3283||24 hours 7 days a week|
|CommBank Awards||13 16 61||N/A||8am – 8pm Monday to Friday|
|Financial hardship||1300 720 814||N/A||8am – 9pm Monday to Friday9am – 2pm Saturday|
|Estate settlement and support||1800 686 153||N/A||8.30 – 5pm Monday to Friday|