The following list of links provides some free helpful and important resources for help you in choosing your credit card. Read our credit card guide for more information to help you choose your credit card and compare credit card deals.
Helpful Online Financial Advice & Credit Card Information
- Credit Card Scams [scamwatch.gov.au] – Scamwatch – Information on identifying and protecting yourself from credit card scams
- Credit Cards [fido.gov.au] – helpful advice to help you in choosing a credit card
- Bank Fees & Credit Card Surcharges [accc.gov.au] – ACCC guide to help you better understand credit card feeds & surcharges
- Transferring your credit card balance [fido.gov.au] – A guide from FIDO with 5 important questions to ask your new card issuer when doing a balance transfer.
- Managing your credit cards [fido.gov.au] – a great resource with good advice to help you better manage your credit card debt.
- Credit cards & loans [youthcentral.vic.gov.au] – financial advice for young adults on managing and controlling their credit cards.
- The Uniform Consumer Credit Code [creditcode.gov.au] – your rights and obligations for credit agreements
- Student Financial Advice [mq.edu.au] – financial advice for university students