PF Comic #5 – Credit Card Rewards or Credit Card Regrets? (…continued)
Part 2 is complete! We left Part 1 of PF Comic #5 Credit Card Rewards or Credit Card Regrets with a bit of a cliff hanger.
What happened to Money Funk – will she be ok? Find out now in Part 2 of PF Comic #5 featuring:
- Enemy Of Debt from Enemy of Debt – Motivational Money Management
- J.Money from Budgets are Sexy – Spreading the Financial Love
- The Gambler – a new villain introduced to PF Comics!
- Money Funk from Money Funk – Personal Finance and Frugal Living
- Baker from Man Vs Debt – Sell your crap. Payoff your Debt. Do what you love.
Meanwhile… Baker summons the ‘Bear Grylls’ from within himself to try and survive the Guatemalan jungle…
Previous Personal Finance Comics
Need some of the background?
- Where did Brian get his coin from? – The special coin
- Why is J.Money crazy about lottery tickets? – Mo’ Money
- Sneak Peak! Behind the scenes of the making of Personal Finance Comic #5
First time reading one of our Personal Finance Comics? You can catch up on past comics here: Personal Finance Comics
- PF Comic #1 – Debt Buster featuring Baker from Man vs. Debt
- PF Comic #2 – The Special Coin featuring Brian Scheur from My Next Buck
- PF Comic #3 – Mo’ Money featuring J. Money from Budgets are Sexy
- PF Comic #4 – From Blog to Book featuring J.D. from Get Rich Slowly
- PF Comic #5 – Credit Card Rewards or Credit Card Regrets? – Part 1 of 2
Share personal finance comics with others
Include the personal finance comic badge on your site by copying and pasting the code below:
Illustrator: Francis Vallejo – Graphics, Panel Layout and Inking
Story: Enemy of Debt
Editor: Fred Schebesta