Having trouble getting approved by your bank? Get your loan or credit card application approved!
Benefits of Credit Repair – Cleaning up your Credit File can:
- Improve the interest rate you are offered
- Make the difference between an approval or a decline
- Give you wider choice with lenders and financiers
- Allow you to refinance at better terms saving you on interest charges
- Regain control of your finances
Princeville Credit Advocates
If you need to repair your credit file and are having trouble completing it yourself, there are people who can work for you. Submit your details below for an obligation free call with a credit repair specialist
Princeville Credit Advocates have removed over 1,000 default and judgement listings from credit files.
Advocates are known to go the extra mile in negotiating to improve your financial situation.
They also help you understand how credit reporting works and take whatever measures you can to keep your credit file clean.
Things you might be asked when applying for Credit Repair
- Do you have any paid or unpaid defaults on your credit file?
- The cost to fix your credit file can be in excess of $1,000 for the first default and $500+ for each default there after. Are you willing to invest this sort of money to repair your credit file?
- Have you applied for Bankruptcy or are in Bankruptcy?
- How soon do you need your credit file repaired?
- how important is it to have the defaults removed from your credit?
Often a good first step is check your credit file to see why you may be getting declined for credit. There may be an error on your file which the credit repair company can help remove.
Order a copy of your credit file
Receive email alerts whenever specific changes occur on your credit file for 12 months. You also receive a copy of your credit file despatched within one working day..
Receive your credit file with information on:
- Details of consumer credit enquiries
- Details of overdue consumer credit accounts
- Commercial credit enquiries
- Details of overdue commercial credit accounts
- Bankruptcy & Court Judgements
- Writs & Summons
- Information on your current relationship with a credit provider