Woolworths Everyday Rewards Card
Woolworths Everyday Rewards replaced by Woolworths Rewards
As of October 28 2015, the Woolworths Everyday Rewards program will be replaced by the new Woolworths Rewards scheme. The Woolworths Rewards program will no longer offer Qantas Frequent Flyer Points, providing cardholders with automated shopper discounts instead. See our Woolworths Rewards guide for further information.
The Woolworths Everyday Rewards Card works exactly as the card describes. It will reward you for purchases that you would make every day. You are able to earn 1 point for every dollar spend over $30 at any Woolworths/Safeway Supermarket or BWS store. You can also earn points by shopping at Dick Smith and Tandy Stores. You are able to earn 1 point for every dollar spent over $50 at these stores. However, this excludes franchisee and reseller stores. You can also earn points on your purchases with the Woolworths Money Everyday Credit Card.
The Woolworths Everyday Rewards is a customer loyalty program that rewards spending in the form of fuel vouchers, in-store discounts and Qantas Frequent Flyer points when shopping at Woolworths Group stores or partner stores. This rewards program can be used alongside the Woolworths Qantas Frequent Flyer Credit Card or the Woolworths Money Everyday Credit Card. You can get a Woolworths Everyday Rewards card from participating Woolworths or Safeway Supermarkets, BWS stores.
Benefits of the Woolworths Everyday Rewards Card
- Earn fuel e-vouchers. When you spend over $30 in a single transaction at participating Woolworths or Safeway Supermarkets and Liquor stores, simply present your Woolworths Everyday Rewards card and a fuel e-voucher will be loaded onto your card. This is far easier than having to deal with paper fuel dockets and allows you to save time at the pump. By presenting your Woolworths Everyday Rewards card when you pay for your fuel, any fuel discounts will automatically be applied to the cost of your fuel, and deducted from your card. You will also be able to log in to your account online and keep up to date about any offers on fuel savings.
You can even link other registered card holders to your account so that all fuel saving offers earned on the linked cards go into one account that can be accessed by all the cardholders linked to that account.
- Earn Qantas Frequent Flyer points. If you are a Qantas Frequent Flyer member you can link your Woolworths Everyday Rewards card to your Frequent Flyer membership and earn one point per dollar over $30 spent in one transaction at Woolworths/Safeway Supermarkets and BWS stores. You can also earn 1 point per dollar over $50 spent in one transaction at Dick Smith and Tandy stores. You are then able to redeem your points for flights on Qantas, Jetstar, or 23 airline partners, and also on over 1,000 items in the online Qantas Frequent Flyer store, including Woolworths Gift Cards. If you are not a Qantas Frequent Flyer, but you would like to join to take advantage of this link, the Woolworths Everyday Rewards card allows you to become a Qantas Frequent Flyer at no charge, by waiving the usual $89.50 joining fee.
- Exclusive offers and discounts. Every so often, Woolworths Everyday Rewards cardholders will receive emails from Woolworths informing them of various exclusive offers and discounts.
- Linking Members. Feeling generous? You can share your fuel e-vouchers with other Woolworths registered card holders simply by adding them to your account. The great benefit of this program is that the more linked members, the more earned fuel savings offers. And, all will have access to the one account and access to the e-vouchers.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I apply for the Everyday Rewards Card?
You can register in-store or online www.everydayrewards.com.au to become a member of Everyday Rewards.
How do I check my rewards balance?
You can check your rewards balance by calling the Woolworths customer service team. The number is available by logging into the Everyday Rewards website and pressing the ‘Contact Us’ link.
Qantas Points can be checked by logging into the Qantas Frequent Flyers website.
How do I redeem my reward points?
- Log into your account
- Click on ‘my account’ > my account login and login with your details
- After you’ve logged in the page should display your name on the upper right hand corner
- Choose ‘redemption settings’ or ‘rewards’ to select what rewards you’d like to redeem for
- Redeem your reward!
I’ve lost my card, how do I get a replacement?
In the menu that says My Everyday Rewards drop-down menu, select the option that says ‘replace card’. This will take you to a page where you can order a new card and key tag, or a replacement key tag only. Please view the guide we have provided above which includes screenshots of the process.
How do I link my card to my Frequent Flyer membership?
In the Woolworths Everyday Rewards online application, you’re given three options when it comes time to link your Frequent Flyer membership to your Everyday Rewards account.
a) Link Everyday Rewards to your existing Qantas Frequent Flyer Membership
b) Link Everyday Rewards to a new Qantas Frequent Flyer Membership
c) Turn your points into gift cards automatically and forego earning Qantas Frequent Flyer Points.
You have the option of linking your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership either when you first sign up for Money Everyday or after you’ve applied. You can link your account to your Frequent Flyer membership through your Everyday Rewards online account.
What’s the difference between Money Everyday and Everyday Rewards?
The Woolworths Money Everyday MasterCard and Qantas Platinum Credit Card are products that operate as credit facilities. You can use them to finance your day-to-day purchases or as an emergency source of cash.
The Everyday Rewards Card is a Woolworths product that you use to hold your fuel saving discounts, and earn Everyday Rewards Points when you spend at Woolworths Group stores.
Cardholders will see real benefits when the Money Everyday Cards and the Everyday Rewards cards are linked. Existing Everyday Rewards members can do this when they apply for the Woolworths credit card. You get money off at the fuel pump when you swipe your credit card, you earn Everyday Rewards on all your credit card purchases and you get bonus points when you spend at Woolworths stores.
I’m from Tasmania – why can’t I earn rewards?
Sadly, if you’re from Tasmania, you’re not eligible to enroll in Woolworths Everyday Rewards. But that doesn’t mean you’ll miss out on the opportunity to have your spending rewarded. There is an alternate loyalty program operating for Tasmanians, The Frequent Shopper Club. Apparently, this is a hangover loyalty program from the old chain of Supermarkets Woolworths used to operate in Tasmania. The supermarkets were rebranded from Purity to Woolworths; however, the loyalty program remains.