- Air Miles Credit Cards
If you do a large amount of travelling and find you spend quite freely on your credit card, had you thought about exploring the world of air miles credit cards? If you like the idea of being rewarded for your spending, then these cards may be what you are looking for.
- Airline Credit Cards
Frequent travellers are always on the lookout to find the “next best thing” when it comes to Frequent Flyer cards. With the variety of choices out there, it is good to get as much information as possible to ensure you are making the best choice for your situation. Having all of the information available to you in one place will make the decision that much easier.
- Frequent Flyer Points
Qantas have offers for many years now a rewards program allowing Australian’s to earn points that can be redeemed for flights both domestic and internationally. Find out more about the Qantas Frequent Flyer Points rewards program and how to earn more Frequent Flyer Points.
- Best Frequent Flyer Credit Card in Australia
Travel in style with the best Frequent Flyer Credit Card in Australia. Check out which credit card gives you the best travel perks and benefits with this few comparison notes.
- FlyBuys Rewards Program Guide
Make the most of what you spend using your credit card with the FlyBuys Rewards Program. Learn how you can save money, get freebies and other great benefits from this program.
- Woolworths And Qantas Boosting Loyalty Card
Woolworths and Qantas band together to come up with a power packed loyalty rewards credit card that serves more clients. Are the clients who were automatically signed up to the rewards program happy with the sudden change the two companies jumped into? Read on to know the answer.
- How To Earn Velocity Rewards Points
The Velocity Rewards Program adds more value to your everyday spending by allowing you to earn points with Velocity Rewards partners. You also earn points each time you fly with participating airlines.
- Australian Airlines Participating In The Velocity Rewards Program
For those of you who don’t already know, a select range of Australian Airlines are now participating in the Velocity Rewards Program. The Velocity Rewards Program gives thousands of Australians a better deal on their everyday credit card spending.
- Qantas ‘Direct Earn’ Frequent Flyer Points Credit Cards
For those of you not fully aware, Qantas are making changes to their frequent flyer program by dropping several cards from their lineup. This affects the way you are able to transfer frequent flyer points. Therefore you may want to consider signing up for the Qantas ‘ËœDirect Earn’ credit card program. It may also be a good idea to transfer to this program by the 31st of March. Find out why here.
- How To Pay For Your Next Holiday With Your Credit Card
This article will show you how you could pay for your next holiday with an ANZ Frequent Flyer American Express credit card. This can be achieved by simply using this card for your everyday purchases.
- Best Frequent Flyer Credit Cards: The Best Credit Cards To Earn Qantas Frequent Flyer Points
If you love to travel then a rewards credit card may be for you. However it may be hard to compare between frequent flyer credit cards so here is an overview of the best frequent flyer credit cards on offer.
- Velocity Rewards: Virgin Australia Rewards Program
If you are a keen traveler then the award winning Velocity Rewards program is something you can benefit from. Here we help you understand this great rewards program and how you can earn & redeem velocity rewards points.
- Qantas Frequent Flyer Points
In this article you will learn everything you need to know about the Qantas Frequent Flyer Program. You will be able to get on top of your frequent flyer points so you benefit from the many rewards this program has to offer.
- Which Air Miles Credit Cards Operate Frequent Flyer Programmes?
Air miles credit cards confuse a lot of credit cards users because these rewards schemes are never black and white. Most people are lost when it comes to knowing which of them actually give you frequent flyer points for money spent.
- Use your Qantas Frequent Flyer Points credit card to their full advantage
The Qantas Frequent Flyer Program is extremely popular amongst Australians, offering the benefit of free flights if you accumulate enough frequent flyer points. Follow our guide to maximising the points you gain from your frequent flyer credit card.
- How To Achieve Gold Qantas Frequent Flyer Status
Achieving Qantas Frequent Flyer Gold status is something that many Frequent Flyer Credit Card holders strive for. We have put together some great tips on how to get their faster and also information on the available Qantas FF credit cards.
- How Come Cheap Flights are So Cheap?
How are cheap flights so cheap? Australian travellers take advantage of cheap flights offered by Australian – but do we really know how they’re even able to offer such cheap flight tickets? This great info graphic provides an analysis of international airlines and explains how cheap airlines are able to provide low-cost flights.
- Qantas American Express Premium Credit Card – Details and Application
The Qantas American Express Premium Credit Card is perfect for Qantas Frequent Flyer members who want to optimise every dollar spent on the card whilst having the security of keeping your records safe even if you lose your card.
Credit Cards Comparison
* The credit card offers compared on this page are chosen from a range of credit cards CreditCardFinder.com.au has access to track details from and is not representative of all the products available in the market. Products are displayed in no particular order or ranking. The use of terms 'Best' and 'Top' are not product ratings and are subject to our disclaimer. You should consider seeking independent financial advice and consider your own personal financial circumstances when comparing cards.