Consolidate all your loans into one with the Latitude Debt Consolidation Loan
- Simplify your debt and get back to the things that matter. If you’re worrying about debt repayments, it can be hard to focus on anything else. Simplifying your debt with a Latitude Debt Consolidation Loan can help.
- Save money with one loan and one easy repayment. By combining all your credit cards, store cards and personal loans into a Latitude Debt Consolidation Loan, you can stop worrying about different repayment amounts, changing interest rates, multiple due dates and fees.
- Developing a repayment plan together. Latitude will work with you to design a repayment plan that suits your budget and lifestyle. You can choose to make your payments weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
- Helping you to set a budget. With the certainty of a fixed interest rate your repayments won’t change, so it’s easy to plan your budget clearly and confidently.
How do I consolidate loans?
Many people avoid getting a debt consolidation loan because they don’t understand it. If you get a loan from Latitude Financial Services, it will be very simple and straightforward. Read on to find out what the process is to get one of these loans from Latitude Financial Services so that the fear of not understanding the process doesn’t hold you back.
There are a lot of benefits to having consolidation loans and that is why so many Australians are opting to get them. They put you back in control of your finances. Too many people have scattered debt that they cannot keep track of. When you cannot keep your debts organized, you may forget to make a payment, or at the very least end up sending one in late. This will show on your credit history and will be a black mark against you. When you consolidate all of your loans into one easy to understand package, you have eliminated the risk of this occurring and will have the certainty that your bill will be paid on time with only one bill date to remember.
Types of loans that can be consolidated
At GE you can consolidate car loans, consolidate credit cards, consolidate store cards and many other types of personal loans. If you have a lot of loans that you want to consolidate, Latitude Financial Services can help you put something together quickly and easily. If you only have one credit card with a high interest rate that you would like to get a loan to pay off, that can be accommodated as well.
Latitude Financial Services understands that everybody will have their own unique financial situation that they need to get handled and are willing to work with you to get your debts handled. The only requirement on how much you are allowed to borrow is a set minimum of $3,000. The maximum amount will depend on how much money you need to pay off your debts, and your personal financial circumstances.
These loans are processed fast
If you want to consolidate loans you are probably in a situation where the debt is catching up to you. This means that you need to get your loan fast and Latitude Financial Services can provide that for you. Your funds can be transferred into your bank account as quickly as the next business day in many cases. Approvals can also be done in one day so you don’t have to wait for weeks to get an answer. Once you have finally made the decision to consolidate loans, you want everything to be put in place fast.Back to top
What you will need to make the application
You will need to meet the eligibility requirements in order to get approved. You need to be a permanent resident of Australia and at least 18 years old. You also need a regular income, and other credit criteria depending on your financial situation.
You will need to supply original documents to prove your identity, your income and your residency. To prove your identity you can provide the following documents:
- An Australian driver’s license that is up to date or a learner permit.
- A second option is to provide a passport, a Centerlink pension card or an Australian driver’s license without a photo along with a secondary document that shows your ID. Secondary documents may include a rates notice or a utility bill that is no more than three months old, and an assessment notice from ATO or a Centerlink statement.
- To show proof of income you must show your last two payslips or your previous two notices of tax assessment and your previous two financial statements/tax returns if you are self-employed.
- For proof of residency you will only need one document such as a rental agreement or a utility bill.
If you want to consolidate loans to make your life a little easier, apply online and get started. Don’t put off handling your debt until it is too late. If it is still under control, you will easily qualify for a good interest rate on a debt consolidation loan and be able to get on with life without having to worry any longer about your bills and the mountain of paperwork surrounding them.Back to top