With a rewards program and complimentary insurances, the premium experience is on offer with Goldfields Money Platinum MasterCard.
This product is no longer on offer from Goldfields Money. The credit card cannot be applied for, however, the information on this page has been kept for the benefit of existing customers and for those who are interested.
If you’d like to compare related offers, please head over to the Platinum credit cards page.
Each card comes with its own special features and strong points. Goldfields Money MyCard Platinum MasterCard has its advantages in the attractive rewards program and complimentary insurance offered to cardholders. Every dollar spent on the card gives you 1.25 reward points, which never expire.
The complimentary insurance includes essential covers like purchase cover insurance, international travel insurance, transit accident insurance and more. These benefits come with other features like 55 interest-free days, platinum concierge services and a guaranteed pricing scheme.
Goldfields Money MyCard Platinum MasterCard review
Extensive insurance covers, concierge services, rewards program and a higher maximum credit limit are all features of note with this card. As a whole, this card provides an attractive choice for customers by bringing premium services at modest expense. Customers can reign in their interest costs by using 55 interest-free days provided.
Benefits of Goldfields Money MyCard Platinum MasterCard
- Higher maximum credit limit. The card allows for a maximum credit limit of up to $30,000. Cardholders can increase their initially approved limit if they satisfy certain credit criteria.
- Rewards program. This card provides 1.25 reward points for every dollar spent on the card. These points do not expire and can be used for cashback or to reduce annual fees.
- Platinum concierge services. These services help in getting important information and making purchases. Attractive deals are also available through them which can give a discounted price for products and services.
Goldfields Money Limited MyCard Platinum MasterCard features
- Complimentary insurance. This card provides complimentary insurance like international travel insurance, transit accident insurance and purchase cover insurance which can help you save on taking out separate cover.
- Interest-free days. This card provides up to 55 interest-free days for your purchases if you pay back your balance in full each statement period.
- Guaranteed pricing scheme. This feature prevents any loss if an item is bought at higher price than what is available in the market.
- Additional credit cards. Up to 4 additional cards are available with this your account.
How to apply for Goldfields Money MyCard Platinum MasterCard
If you’re interested in applying for this card, you’ll need to get in contact with Goldfields Money to apply. Make sure you’re over the age of 18, a permanent Australian resident, have good credit history and earn over $35,000 p.a.
Have the following on hand to complete your application:
- Personal details. Details regarding name, date of birth and contact number need to be provided.
- Address details. This includes residential status, address, how long you have been living there and other information.
- Employer details. Your work status, employer’s number and place of work need to be provided.
- Income and expenses details. Details about your monthly income and expenses should be provided.
This card is an option for people who would like access to premium card services while being able to save with features like interest-free days.Back to top