The Heritage Bank Gold No Frills credit card is a low maintenance card but still has lots of features.
Heritage Bank no longer accept new applicants for the Heritage Bank No Frills Gold Credit Card — it’s off the market. Please compare credit cards here for a card with similar features.
This card has no annual fee, but comes with a competitive interest rate and is one of Heritage Bank’s most popular card.
Features of the Heritage Bank Gold No Frills credit card
- Annual fee waived. There is $0 annual fee for this card.
- Visa PayWave. Visa PayWave is an innovative method of handling transactions that do not exceed $100. The customer simply waves the card across a PayWave reader in any store.
- Minimum repayments. When the time comes to repay credit, the minimum amount is $30 or 3%, whichever is the highest. These amounts apply to outstanding balances that have exceeded their due date.
- Credit limits. The allowable credit ranges from $5,000 to $50,000.
- Access your savings. Another aspect that has use value to a Heritage Bank customer is the ability to link the card to a transaction account so at the ATM machine the customer can choose credit or savings on the credit card.
- Secure online transactions. Security is priority at the Heritage Bank. Whatever you wish to purchase, Verified by Visa just gives the cardholder that little bit of extra security.
How to apply for the Heritage Bank No Frills credit card
Before applying for a Gold Basic credit card, there are certain conditions that have to be met.
- You must be over the age of 18 years
- You have to be permanently resident in Australia,
- Receive a regular income that is stable and you must have verifiable evidence to prove this.
You cannot apply for a business as the card is only available for personal use and there can be no more than two applicants per card. As with most credit card approvals in any bank, Heritage Bank insists that you have a credit history that has no unpaid debts.
It takes 15 minutes to make the application online but you must have the necessary documents before proceeding.
- the number of your driver’s licence
- details of your employment, including income, any debts, savings and assets.
- If you don’t own your own home the contact details of your landlord should be supplied, too.
- If you are self-employed, you are required to provide accountancy figures for the previous two years.
As long as you have provided all the information required and meet the application criteria it should take three days for your application to be assessed and you will then be contacted by a representative of the Heritage Bank, either by telephone or email.