Heritage No Frills Classic Credit Card Review
Heritage Bank no longer accept new applicants for the Heritage No Frills Classic Credit Card — it’s off the market. Please compare credit cards here for a card with similar features.
With the Heritage No Frills Classic credit card you will get an introductory rate of for the first months of your account. This will then revert to the competitive 11.8% p.a. standard variable interest rate.
You will also get additional features like interest-free periods, a minimum credit limit of $1,000, and access to Visa services like payWave, Visa Entertainment and Verified by Visa. You can use your credit card at over 2,900 ATMs and at merchants that accept Visa.
The rewards program lets you earn Heritage Credits for every $1,000 you spend during a calendar month.
Save money during interest-free periods with your Heritage No Frills Classic Credit Card
- Enjoy up to days of interest-free purchases Once you pay off the balance on your credit card you can enjoy a maximum of interest-free days on all Visa purchases. You won’t have to pay interest on any purchases made during that period as long as you pay them off before your interest-free period ends.
- Earn Heritage Credits faster during interest-free days Since you won’t have to worry about interest charges on Visa purchases made during this period, you can choose to spend as much as you want in order to earn your Heritage Credits and get closer to shopping rewards.
- Pay off your balance faster during interest-free days Interest-free days are only available when you pay off the entire balance on your account. This gives you an incentive to pay off your card. This lets you avoid interest charges altogether.
Get access to exclusive Visa services through your Heritage No Frills Classic Credit Card
- Visa payWave makes shopping faster and more convenient Visa payWave is a service for Visa cardholders that speeds up your checkout time at merchants that participate in the program. If you have a transaction that is less than $100, all you have to do is wave your Visa card in front of a payWave reader to complete your transaction. You won’t have to swipe your card, enter a PIN or sign a receipt. The service is secure and backed by Visa’s Zero liability policy.
- Enjoy concerts and cinema screenings with Visa Entertainment As a Visa cardholder you’ll be able to take advantage of Visa Entertainment, an exclusive program that brings you offers for concerts and other performances before they’re brought to the general public. You can also get special promotions like new releases of books, DVDs and other items.
- Shop online safely knowing you’re backed by Verified by Visa Verified by Visa is a security feature that lets you attach a username and password to your Heritage No Frills Classic credit card in order to provide you with extra security when shopping online. All you have to do is enter in your information to verify and authorise your payment. If the online store in question doesn’t use Verified by Visa you can use your credit card as you normally would any other card.
Enjoy affordable fees and competitive rates with your Heritage No Frills Classic Credit Card
- Pay an interest rate of only for months When you sign up for your Heritage No Frills Classic credit card you can enjoy an introductory interest rate of for the first months. This can let you enjoy savings in terms of interest charges on your purchases.
- Revert to a competitive interest rate after your introductory period Once your -month introductory rate ends you’ll revert back to the standard variable interest rate of 11.8% p.a. This interest rate is charged on any purchases you make using your credit card and also applies to cash advances.
- Have your annual fee waived with a special offer Some credit cards charge a number of mandatory fees but this credit card only has an annual fee that must be paid. The fee is affordable at $0 but if you make over $25,000 in Visa purchases during the calendar year, your annual fee will be waived.
Heritage No Frills Classic Credit Card Features
Besides the interest-free days, the competitive rates and the Visa services, you’ll be able to enjoy a number of other features through your Heritage No Frills Classic credit card.
- Earn Heritage Credits. When you spend at least $1,000 each month you’ll receive Heritage Credits that can be redeemed for shopping rewards.
- Competitive monthly repayments. Heritage charges a competitive repayment rate of 3% of your balance or $30 (whichever is more at the time).
- Wide credit limits. You can enjoy a minimum credit limit of $1,000 and a maximum of $50,000 to spend on things that you need.
- Multiple payment options available. Heritage offers you a wide range of payment options in order to make bill payment more convenient.
- Use local ATMs. You will have access to over 2,900 ATMs across Australia in order to take out cash or just enquire about your balance.
- Personalise your card. Use your own photo to personalise your credit card.
How to apply for the Heritage No Frills Classic Credit Card
Before you apply for this credit card, make sure that you meet the following eligibility criteria:
- You must be 18 years of age or older
- You must be a permanent Australian resident or an Australian citizen
- You must meet minimum income requirements set by Heritage
- You must have a good credit history with no defaults or bad debt
- Identification information. You may need a valid driver’s licence, passport, Medicare card and/or an Australian birth certificate to verify your identity.
- Income information. You’ll need payslips or similar financial records to prove that you earn the minimum required income.
- Employer’s information. You will also need to provide your employer’s name and address.
- Assets and liabilities. Make sure you have a list of all of your financial assets and liabilities.
Self-employed individuals may be able to apply for this offer but you will need to supply Heritage with your accountant’s information as proof of your income.
The Heritage No Frills Classic credit card allows you to enjoy competitive rates and fees while benefiting from additional features like interest-free days and even a rewards program. Be sure to compare this offer with similar ones in order to get the greatest possible deal for your financial situation.Back to top