If you have been thinking about switching over to HSBC internet banking, but have hesitated about it, then you should read this article to find out why this type of Internet banking could work for you.
HSBC internet banking has become a popular choice amongst HSBC customers recently since it has become very secure, safe, fast and efficient. There is no better way to manage your money than by using the resources offered with this online technology.
Banking online has come a long way in recent years and there is no longer any reason to fear it. Security measures have been put in place to ensure that your information is kept 100% confidential and private, and that no one can access your account except for you. Many people have had a difficult time accepting the changes made on the Internet, especially in the banking world, but nowadays it is a more accepted fact that banking can be done online safely..
If you need to check your latest transactions to find out what you have recently purchased then it is as simple as opening up your account and viewing your recent transaction history. If you want to check more than one account you are more than able to do so. You may also want to apply for a new service or account, and that too is entirely possible using HSBC online banking.
You can also make an application for credit cards using the simple forms available on the website. It usually does not take any longer than 10 or 15 minutes to fill out a card application, and it is much faster and easier then heading over to your local branch, bringing the forms home, filling them out and then mailing them off. This is an option for people that do not have access to a computer or cannot get onto the Internet, but for those of us that are able to connect to an online account it just makes perfect sense to do so.
HSBC internet banking features
You can save a lot of me and time by using the Internet to manage your banking accounts. It is a more cost effective and faster way to get your finances managed anywhere, and any time. Here are some of the features that make online banking and attractive choice.
- View the balances on your account and make bulk payments using autoPay.
- View up to 90 days of your transaction history including all of your recent transactions.
- Make stop payments on checks.
- Transfer your funds to almost any overseas or Australian bank account.
- Set up term deposit instructions and manage them.
- Use BPAY to pay bills to over 15,000 organisations, and scheduling of payments can be done in advance for up to 12 months.
- For regular payments you can save the transfer details.
- Modify any personal details.
- Manage your bill payments and money transfers.
- Change your password for Internet banking.
- For bill payments and money transfers forwarded dated instructions can be set up.
- A new PIN can be requested’s for phone banking.
- Past statements can be ordered.
- Foreign currency rates and rates of interest can be checked.
All customers with an HSBC card fare offered an Online Security Device at no charge, which helps prevent unauthorised access to your banking accounts. This makes HSBC internet banking more secure than ever.
With this device a security code is generated and it constantly changes. This gives your online accounts maximum protection, and when it is used along with your unique Internet banking password and username, you are assured superior protection.
You are given secure and easy access to the information on your credit card 24 hours a day and seven days a week. By using the Internet you will have access to:
Bill payments via BPAY
- all of the details on your credit card account including your transaction history, payment due dates, credit limits, account balances and available credit
- redemption of your rewards and the balance of your rewards points
- payments you have made on your credit card with direct debit
Security and simplicity
The online service that is offered with HSBC internet banking is second to none and free to access. You can activate your registration and change your access code within 24 hours of receiving your six digit access code. To register just call 132 152 to reach customer service and make sure that the number on your credit card is handy.
HSBC internet banking is a free service offered to any of their customers, and it is the most up-to-date way of keeping track of all of your finances. Most transactions and services can be accessed from the Internet site which will save you a lot of travel time and hassle in dealing with your finances.