Important InformationThe Hume Visa Loyalty Card is no longer be available for new applications as this credit card is no longer available to new customers. The credit card cannot be applied for, however, the information on this page has been kept for the benefit of existing customers and for those who are interested. If you would like to compare the current range of American Express credit cards: click here.
Cash rewards and low annual fees with the Hume Visa Loyalty Card lets cardholders have their cake and eat it too
Hume Bank provides an offer where customers can hold their Loyalty Credit Card at a low annual fee of $30 as well as earn Loyalty points. Besides these, some other features like the waiver of annual fee for higher purchases and up to 55 interest-free days gives customers a competitive deal to consider.
These features all come with the card at a competitive interest rate of 17.95% p.a. on purchases and cash advances and an option to have an additional cardholder for free.
Hume Visa Loyalty Card review
There are a host of benefits for cardholders including generous loyalty program, competitive interest rate, interest-free days and low annual fee. This card is also more beneficial to users who are looking for a decent loyalty program and at the same time want a lower fee structure. Features like a balance transfer option and the ability to add additional cardholders without extra charges also make this card an option to consider.
Benefits of the Hume Visa Loyalty Card
Lucrative loyalty program
Cardholders will earn one Loyalty point for every dollar spent. These Loyalty points are converted into cash rewards where the user gets $1 for 400 Loyalty points earned.
Low annual fee
This card is available for a low annual fee of $30 This fee can further be waived if the annual spend in the previous year crosses the $8,000 mark.
You can apply for a balance transfer at the time of card application. Supply the details of your existing card and the amount you want to transfer, and the balance transfer will be processed within 14 days from the account activation.
Hume Visa Loyalty Card Features
- Free additional cardholder - This card allows you to add an additional cardholder at no extra cost. This is specifically useful for larger households where purchases are made by multiple members.
- Interest free days - Up to 55 interest-free days are available on purchases, which will reduce your interest burden. These interest-free days will apply when you pay your entire balance before your statement due date.
- Credit limit range - The credit range for this card is suitable for most credit needs. Depending on your financial situation and ability to manage the loan, you can be approved for a credit card from $500 to $20,000.
- Cash rewards - Cash rewards are available to cardholders depending on the amount of Loyalty points you earn.
- Annual fee waiver - If the annual spend exceeds $8,000 the annual fee is waived off. Together these two features give a rewarding deal to the customers.
How to apply for Hume Visa Loyalty Card
If you’re interested in this card you can complete the application form and submit at any branch of Hume Bank. You can also fill out an online application form.
You need to be a customer of Hume Bank to avail this card. Following criteria are required for this card:
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- Permanent Australian resident. You must be permanent resident of Australia.
- Your license number needs to be provided during application.
- Employment details are needed, which include your employer’s address and contact number.
- For self-employed people, their accountant’s name and contact number need to be provided. The tax returns for the last two years are also needed.
- Details about your income, assets and debts have to be provided.
This card can be useful for customers who would like to gain the benefit of Loyalty points and at the same time keep the fee and charges on the card to a bare minimum.
‘One size fits all’ does not work for credit cards. While choosing a card it is important to look at the overall benefits. Customers can save with the annual fee waiver and also get interest-free days, which will help in limiting the maintenance and interest charges on this card.
The Hume Visa Loyalty Card provides an ideal mix of benefits and low costs, which makes for a lucrative deal to consider.Back to top