Jetstar love saving Australians money – so they designed the Jetstar MasterCard. Apply for a Jetstar Credit Card and take advantage of their current special offer.
Jetstar credit cards fall into the frequent flyer rewards category.
Compare Frequent Flyer Credit Cards
Jetstar Platinum MasterCard
American Express Qantas Discovery Card
HSBC Platinum Qantas Credit Card
Virgin Australia Velocity Flyer Card – 0% Interest Offer
Westpac Earth Black
|Purchase Rate (p.a.)||13.99% p.a.||19.99% p.a.||20.74% p.a.||19.99% p.a.||0% p.a. for 6 months (reverts to 20.74% p.a.)||19.99% p.a.|
|Balance transfer rate (p.a.)||2.99% p.a. for 9 months||2.99% p.a. for 9 months||0.99% p.a. for 6 months with 1% balance transfer fee||0% p.a. for 6 months||0% p.a. for 6 months||0.99% p.a. for 6 months|
|Offer end date||31 January 2014||31 January 2014||31 January 2014||31 December 2013||31 December 2013||14 January 2014|
|Cash advance rate (p.a.)||21.74% p.a.||21.74% p.a.||21.99% p.a.||20.99% p.a.||21.49% p.a.|
|Interest Free Days||55 days||55 days||44 days||55 days||44 days||45 days|
|Fees & Charges|
|Annual Fee||$59 p.a.||$149 p.a.||$0 p.a.||$199 p.a.||$64 p.a. annual fee for the first year ($129 p.a. thereafter)||$395 p.a.|
|Balance Transfer Fee||1%|
|Late Payment Fee||$35||$35||$30||$30||$10||$9|
|Over Limit Fee||$30||$30||$30||$30||$40||$9|
|Overseas Emergency Replacement||$0||$0|
|Overseas ATM Balance check||$0|
|Overseas ATM Withdrawal||$2.50||$2.50|
|Foreign Currency Conversion Fee (VISA)||3% of transaction value||3.3% of transaction value|
|Foreign Currency Conversion Fee (MC)||3% of transaction value||3% of transaction value|
|Foreign Currency Conversion Fee (AMEX)||3% of transaction value||3.5% of transaction value|
|Gambling Transactions Allowed||No||No||No||No||No||No|
|Additional Cardholder Fee||$9||$39||$0||$0||$39||$0|
|Number of Additional Cardholders||4||1|
|Minimum Age||18 years of age||18 years of age||18 years of age||18 years of age||18 years of age||18 years of age|
|Available to Temporary Residents||No||No||No||No||No||No|
|Credit Rating Requirement||Good||Good||Good||Good||Good||Good|
|Min Credit Limit
This is the lowest credit card limit that you can request. It is possible to apply for a higher credit card limit but not a lower one than this figure.
|Max Credit Limit||$50,000||$100,000||$100,000||$60,000||$100,000|
Features of the Jetstar MasterCard:
- Super low interest rate: Save on interest with one of the best interest rates around, a super low 13.99% p.a. with a Jetstar MasterCard on everyday purchases
- Save up to $500 p.a. on Jetstar Flights. With Jetstar MasterCard you can save up to $500 per year on Jetstar flights! For every dollar you spend on the card you accrue 1 cent in Jetstar Dollars, and can be redeemed for Jetstar Flight Vouchers
- 2.99% p.a. for 9 months balance transfer offer. You could save hundreds on interest by consolidating all your credit cards into a Jetstar MasterCard and pay 2.99% p.a. for 9 months from date of approval.
- No card payment fees for flights on Jetstar.com. Save on card payment fees when you pay for your Jetstar flights online with the Jetstar MasterCard.
- Low Annual Fee. The Jetstar MasterCard has a low annual fee of just $59 p.a. which is incredible value for money, considering it is a rewards credit card.