Give the gift of shopping freedom with the Just4 Visa Prepaid Gift Card
Not sure what you give your loved one this Christmas, birthday or anniversary? Load a Just4 Visa Prepaid Gift Card with cash and let your friend or relative spend it as they wish wherever Visa is accepted.
Just4 Visa Prepaid Gift Card review
When you get your gift card you simply add to it whatever amount of money you choose. The lucky recipient can then use the card for purchases, anywhere they see the Visa sign. If they decide to go on a shopping spree at various retails stores then they can, if they decide to buy themselves some theatre tickets and a meal out then they can choose to do that.
There is no activation process with this card, making it simple and quick to set up and begin using. It is also accepted worldwide meaning even if you are out of the country you can still use the card. Depending on the exchange rate of the country you are in, the savvy shopper can take major advantage of this feature!
Benefits of the Just4 Visa Prepaid Gift Card
- More flexible than a gift card. Use the Just4 anywhere you see the Visa sign, for almost unlimited shopping options. If you’re going abroad you can even use the card overseas!
- No ongoing fees to pay. Once you load up the card with cash there are no fees to pay – ever. Your recipient will never face any charges to use the card either.
- No risk of debt. The card is prepaid so there’s no risk of overspending, and no chance of running up expensive debts. Prepaid cards are the perfect way to teach your teenagers about financial responsibility.
- No application or credit checks. If you’ve had credit problems in the past don’t worry. There are no credit checks to go through to get your card. Purchasing your card is a very quick and easy process.
Features of the Just4 Visa Prepaid Gift Card
- Maximum loading. You can load up to $500 on this card.
- No activation fees. This card doesn’t come with activation or annual fees.
- No PIN. This card doesn’t come with a PIN. Instead, cardholders will be required to select the “credit” option when paying for purchases and then sign the receipt.