Spend globally, pay no interest with partnered retailers and redraw funds with the Lombard Finance Visa credit card.
The Lombard Finance Visa Credit Card is no longer available for new applications and customers. The credit card cannot be applied for, however, the information on this page has been kept for the benefit of existing customers and for those who are interested.
If you would like to compare other options for low rate credit cards, click here.
This credit card lets you obtain interest free finance if you choose to buy from any of the eligible partner retailers which include retail giants such as IKEA, Fantastic Furniture, 2nds World and Repco. The length of the interest free period is decided by the retailer.
This means you can pay for things you would like to have or replace your older furniture, and not have to pay any interest on it until the period ends, allowing you time to pay off your purchases.
Lombard Finance Visa Credit Card Classic review
Interest charges are one of the main reasons people can get into credit card debt. The ability to shop interest free at Lombard retail partners means you can have what you want, without the fear of spiralling costs. You’re also getting the full coverage VISA acceptance gives you. Take your card anywhere in the world and use it wherever you see the VISA sign. You can even withdraw money from ATMs at NAB and Redi machines without a fee.
Benefits of being a Lombard Finance Credit Cardholder
- Use your card anywhere in the world. Use your Lombard Finance credit card at millions of vendors around the globe with VISA acceptance.
- Redraw your funds. Lombard gives you the ability to withdraw your credit as you pay it back in the event you need to purchase other items.
- Repay your account with flexibility. Lombard allows this card to be paid off using BPAY, Direct Debit, via cheque or at the post office.
- Shop safely online with ‘Verified by Visa’. This system gives you another layer of safety. After setting the system up with Lombard, you’ll be protected at any participating online store. Whenever a purchase is made at a participating store you’ll have to confirm you’ve agreed to it, eliminating the possibility of a scammer using your details to make purchases.
Features of the Lombard Finance Credit Card
- Low minimum credit limit. If you don’t want to risk the temptation of a high credit limit, you can open your Lombard Finance account with just a $500 limit.
- Shop interest free with dozens of retail partners. Save hundreds in interest charges by shopping with the pool of popular Lombard retail partners.
- Low annual fee. Enjoy low annual fee of $99 Monthly account keeping fee $2.90 and an application fee of $60 for all new cards.
How to apply for the Lombard Finance Credit Card
Applying for a Lombard Finance VISA credit card is a quick and simple process. You can apply online via the Lombard Finance website. It should take you about 10-15 minutes to complete the application, and you should get an answer within 30 minutes.
- You’re a permanent Australian citizen
- You’re in full time employment
- You earn at least $25,000 a year.
You’ll also need two forms of identification and details of your income and expenditure. You’ll want all this in hand, because if you don’t complete the form within 20 minutes it closes automatically.Back to top