Enjoy consistent low rates for both purchases and cash advances
The ME Bank MasterCard’s offers the same low rates for both purchases and cash advances, keeping your rates transparent. The ME Bank MasterCard offers a variable interest rate of 12.25% p.a. making it one of the most competitive cards on the market. Furthermore, the card offers you the option of adding up to eight additional cardholders to your account at no extra cost.
Benefits of the ME Bank MasterCard
Low cost and transparency
This card shares the same low rate for both purchases and cash advances With a rate of 12.25% p.a. this card offers one of the lowest variable rates in the Australian market.
Security and protection with the MasterCard Zero Liability
Your purchases are protected by MasterCard® Zero Liability
Features of the ME Bank MasterCard
- Competitive interest rates - The ME Bank MasterCard offers a variable interest rate of 12.25% p.a. on cash advances and purchases.
- Shopping convenience - The MasterCard PayPass feature lets you use Tap & Go for any purchases under $100. This makes paying for small personal goods faster and easier.
- Secure purchases - Each MasterCard credit card features secure chip technology to make it more difficult for your credit card details to be copied. If you are a victim of credit card fraud, you will also be covered for unauthorised transactions by the MasterCard Zero Liability policy.
- Online security - The ME Bank MasterCard makes online shopping more secure with the MasterCard SecureCode. This code, known only by you and your bank, keeps transactions private and helps prevent fraudulent activity.
- Rewards programs - The ME Bank MasterCard gives you access to MasterCard’s Exclusive Programs such as Priceless, World and Privileges. As part of these programs, you receive exclusive offers on travel and dining experiences as well as concerts and live events.
- Competitive annual fees - With the ME Bank MasterCard you can sign up for just $49
- Replacement cards - If your card is lost or stolen while travelling the ME Bank MasterCard can provide you with an emergency replacement card.
Applying for a ME Bank Credit Card
If you think an ME Bank Credit Card is right for you, the following information highlights the requirements to apply.
You must be:
- Income. Earning at least $25,000 p.a. and have a good credit rating
- Age. At least 18 years of age
- Residential status. An Australian citizen or permanent resident
To complete the application you will also need the following:
- Australian passport
- Current employment details
- Details of your personal financial information