MyCreditFile.com.au My Veda Alert Review – Purchase a copy of your credit file today
Be pro-active and help protect the accuracy of your credit file by monitoring activity with My Veda Alert
Most people don’t realise how important their credit file is until it comes to completing an application for a credit card, personal loan or home loan. MyCreditFile provides a credit file monitoring service, giving you the opportunity to quickly act on any changes in your credit file.
Receive automatic notification to changes to your credit file
With My Veda Alert you will receive an e-mail notification within 24 hours of specific information being added to your credit file. For instance you would receive a notification when a financial institution completes a credit check on you, when reviewing an online credit card application you have submitted, or a loan application you have made at the bank.
By signing-up online for the My Veda Alert service you will also receive a copy of your credit file dispatched within one working day.
My Veda Alert monitors the following additions or changes to your credit file:
- Change of address
- Change of employment details
- Consumer credit applications
- Details of any overdue consumer and commercial credit accounts
- Commercial credit enquiries
- Bankruptcy information
- Court judgements
- Writs and summons
- Directorship information
- Details on current credit relationships with credit providers e.g. a home loan or credit card
What happens after I sign-up?
After you sign-up online to My Veda Alert you will receive a copy of your credit file by email, mail, or fax dispatched within 1 working day of your payment being made.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is a credit file?
Your credit file contains credit-related information about you that is used by banks, telecommunications and utility companies when they are assessing your applications for credit.
What is in my credit file?
Your credit file contains important information on your credit history.
It can include:
- your full name
- your date of birth and driver’s licence details
- home address and employer details
It also contains your consumer credit information, including:
- credit applications that you have made in the past 5 years
- information on your current relationships with credit providers
- details of overdue credit accounts
Commercial credit information relating to credit for commercial purposes and overdue commercial credit accounts.
- court judgements and court writs
- directorship information
- bankruptcy details
Request a copy of your credit file today!
Take action now by setting up your My Veda Alert credit file monitoring service to help you ensure that your credit history is accurate and up to date. Having a copy of your credit file will give you the opportunity to correct any information which may not be up to date on your credit report.
Do your research first by ordering a copy of your credit file today, to make sure your information is correct and help ensure your credit application is accurately assessed.
Information you will need to complete your online setup of My Veda Alert:
- Your contact details
- Driver’s Licence Details
- Employment Details (Current and Past)
- Residential Address (Current and Past)
- The name of the credit provider you most recently applied to
Sign-up online for My Veda Alert:
You can setup your My Veda Alert account right now and get a copy of your credit file within 1 working day. Learn more
|Minimum Age||18 years of age|
|Available to Temporary Residents||No|
|Credit Rating Requirement||Good|
|Gambling Transactions Allowed||No|
Was this content helpful to you?
Was this content helpful to you?
Ask a Question About This Card
Credit Cards Comparison
* The credit card offers compared on this page are chosen from a range of credit cards CreditCardFinder.com.au has access to track details from and is not representative of all the products available in the market. Products are displayed in no particular order or ranking. The use of terms 'Best' and 'Top' are not product ratings and are subject to our disclaimer. You should consider seeking independent financial advice and consider your own personal financial circumstances when comparing cards.