The NAB Qantas Plus Credit Card earns you Qantas Frequent Flyer points while giving you a plethora of other NAB card advantages.
The NAB Qantas Plus Credit Card aims to get you to your destination faster with both an American Express and MasterCard card linked to the one account. Enjoy the added rewards value that comes with American Express, the convenience of a MasterCard or Visa and the value of NAB credit card wrapped up in one account.
The NAB Qantas Plus Credit Card offers two cards, an American Express and a MasterCard, linked to the one package. Use the NAB Qantas Plus American Express can to maximise the amount of rewards points you can earn on an eligible purchase. Cardholders can choose between either a NAB Visa or MasterCard as their second card. These cards compliment the value offered with the American Express card with the convenience of acceptance in tens of millions of places worldwide.
Features of the NAB Qantas Plus Credit Card:
The more often you use your NAB Qantas Plus Credit Card the more rewards points you will earn. You can redeem them for a wide range of rewards such as flights, merchandise, vouchers and more. As this is a Qantas co-branded credit card, cardholders receive complimentary membership to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program, which represents a saving of approx. $80.
Each of the two cards you use earns Frequent Flyer points at a different rate, so they both have different uses. The American Express is great for earning maximum points, while the MasterCard has the benefit of being accepted by more merchants across the globe. Both cards have a 10,000 point cap per statement cycle.
Points are allocated on a tiered basis. First to your American Express card, and then to your MasterCard or Visa card.
More information in the NAB Qantas Plus Credit Card:
- Annual card fee is $145.50 p.a..
- 19.99% p.a. interest rate.
- Get up to 44 interest free days in purchases.
- Earn bonus points on selected Qantas products and services on every dollar you spend with your card.
- Transfer your existing card balances to the NAB Qantas Plus Credit Card for an introductory offer of 4.99% p.a. for 6 months.
- With this credit card you will also get a range of protection under then various complimentary insurance policies that come with this card:
- Additional cardholder at no extra charge.
- NAB Plus Overseas Travel Insurance
- Extended Warranty Insurance
- Purchase Protection Insurance
- With the NAB Qantas Gold credit card you can bank online, over the phone or at the branch, however you prefer. You also receive many card holder extras such as Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode shopping protection plus VIP Lost Card Cover, 24/7 emergency travel assistance and more.
How to apply for this credit card
If you’re interested in applying for this credit card, or you would simply like to read the term and conditions, click apply to be redirected to a secure NAB landing and application page. From here you can start the application.
It takes 10 to 20 minutes to complete the application. You will need information about your assets, liabilities, income and expenses and identification to verify your identity. Once the application is complete, you will get a response within a minute. Your application can be declined, approved or conditionally approved. If you’re conditionally approved, this means NAB would like to see further documentation and you may be asked to fax in your most recent payslips or provide a letter from an employer.
If you’re approved, you should have your card within two weeks. It can be collected from your nearest branch or it can be sent out in the mail. You will have to activate your card before you can start using it – you will be given instructions on how to do this once the card arrives.