No Annual Fee Credit Cards
Credit Card OffersLearn about our information service
- ANZ Low Rate 0% p.a. for 16 months on balance transfers and a low ongoing purchase rate.
- Westpac 55 Day Platinum Card - Exclusive Offer Get 3.99% p.a. for 6 months with 1% balance transfer fee on balance transfers with a $90 p.a. annual fee.
- Citi Simplicity Card No annual fee credit card with purchase protection insurance and 0% p.a. for 12 months on balance transfers.
- American Express Qantas Discovery Card Pay $0 annual fee, receive up to 7,500 Qantas bonus points and 0.99% p.a. on balance transfers for 6 months.
Read more on this topic
- No Fee Credit Cards
Looking for a credit card that’s low on fees and charges? Our comparison covers credit cards with no annual fee and no foreign transaction fees, no annual fee rewards cards, no annual fee no rewards joining fee cards and no annual fee no additional cardholder fee credit cards.
- No Annual Fee Credit Cards with No Foreign Transaction Fees
If you enjoy online shopping on international websites or if you’re a frequent traveller, then you may already know that a credit card with no foreign transaction fees can save you money. But if you’re a regular credit card comparer, you may have noticed that these type of credit cards usually come with an annual […]
- Under $50 Low Annual Fee Credit Cards
A low-fee credit card can be very beneficial for people who use their card for occasional purchases, or trying to pay off debt. Such a card would be ideal for emergency use or infrequent spending due to the high interest rates charged on purchases. Different low-fee cards charge varying annual fees, with some charging no ongoing fees for limited periods. Comparing low-fee cards can help you choose the one that suits your spending trends. This guide will help you understand how low fee credit cards work so that you can apply for the best one for you today.
- $0 Annual Fee For The First Year – No Fees First Year Credit Card Comparison
$0 Annual Fee For The First Year – No Fees First Year Credit Card Comparison
- No Annual Fee 0% Balance Transfer Credit Card
If saving money on credit card balances is at the forefront of your mind, then you need to know about the no annual fee balance transfer credit card offers available to you!
- No Annual Fee Credit Card with Rewards
There are a vast range of different credit cards that offer reward schemes. However, is there such a thing as a no annual fee credit card with rewards? Does it exist, or are we just dreaming?
- No Annual Fee Visa
No annual fee credit cards are a great way to help you save money on the cost of owning a credit card. HSBC has a new no annual fee card to help you do just that.
- No Annual Fee Credit Card Comparison Chart
One way to choose between credit cards is to make a card comparison chart. This credit card chart consists of just your top choices for cards and the features that matter to you. Once you can see them in this form it will be much simpler to pick the right card for your budget.
- No Frills Credit Cards: The Benefits & Advantages
There are so many cards to choose from, you may be wondering why you might opt for a no frills credit card above the others.
Once upon a time, all credit cards were pretty much no frills. Now, with so much competition, there are enticements galore for the new credit card customer. So why go back to basics and choose a no frills credit card?
- The Truth about No Annual Fee Credit Cards
It’s a fact in Australia and the rest of the western world with credit cards: people despise annual fees.
Whether it’s the security and peace of mind knowing it won’t generate you any automatic debt just lying around inactive, or simply the belief that you’ll be saving money, no annual fee credit cards are always a popular choice among Australian consumers.
Ask a Question
Credit Cards ComparisonRates last updated January 31st, 2015
* The credit card offers compared on this page are chosen from a range of credit cards CreditCardFinder.com.au has access to track details from and is not representative of all the products available in the market. Products are displayed in no particular order or ranking. The use of terms 'Best' and 'Top' are not product ratings and are subject to our disclaimer. You should consider seeking independent financial advice and consider your own personal financial circumstances when comparing cards.