Introducing PF Comic #6 – Taking Extra Jobs written by Brad Chaffee
PF Comic #6 written by Brad Chaffee from Enemy of Debt is now complete! Brad drew inspiration for PF Comic #6 from J.D. Roth’s article More Money: 5 Ways to Earn Extra Cash in Your Spare Time.
The following personal finance superheroes are presented in this comic:
- Brad Tuttle from It’s Your Money – TIME.com – presented as Jeff’s friend who likes to watch soccer and has some secret superpowers that are yet to be revealed.
- Dave Ramsey from The Dave Ramsey Show – presented as himself on the radio helping people with their debt problems
- J.D. Roth from Get Rich Slowly – his wise words are presented on Jeff’s computer, those which inspired Brad Chaffee in his script writing
- Jeff from Deliver Away Debt – the main superhero of the comic, goes through a massive transformation to become D.A.D with his fully upgraded Pizza Delivery Tank!
PF Comic #6 – Taking Extra Jobs
Illustrator: Orlando Sanchez
Story: Brad Chaffee
First time reading one of our Personal Finance Comics? You can catch up on past comics here: Personal Finance Comics
- PF Comic #1 – Debt Buster featuring Baker from Man vs Debt
- PF Comic #2 – The Special Coin featuring Brian Scheur from My Next Buck
- PF Comic #3 – Mo’ Money featuring J. Money from Budgets are Sexy
- PF Comic #4 – From Blog to Book featuring J.D. from Get Rich Slowly
- PF Comic #5 – Credit Card Rewards or Credit Card Regrets? – Part 1 of 2
- PF Comic #5 – Credit Card Rewards or Credit Card Regrets? – Part 2 of 2
Share personal finance comics with others
Coloured by Credit Card Finder®