The P&N Bank Easypay VISA Credit Card is one more service offered by the bank for the benefit of these fine public servants.
The P&N Bank Easypay VISA Credit Card is no longer available for applications as this credit card is no longer available to new customers. The credit card cannot be applied for, however, the information on this page has been kept for the benefit of existing customers and for those who are interested.
If you would like to compare other options for low rate credit cards, click here.
Public servants are often unrecognised and underpaid. This can be especially true in the field of police work, where you put your life on the line every day to protect your neighbors and other citizens. Nurses, too, find themselves in a different kind of peril with the variety of diseases and viruses that permeate the region. With that in mind, Police & Nurses Mutual Banking offers a credit card especially designed to fulfill the needs of these specific professions.
P&N Bank Easypay VISA Credit Card review
Did you know that some people pay their monthly bills with their credit card? When you do that, you only have to write one cheque a month to cover all of your bills. Of course, the big question is, “Who would want to pay interest on their bills?” The answer to that is a P&N Bank Easypay VISA Credit Card, because it has a 45 day interest-free grace period. Whether or not you pay your monthly bills with a credit card is, of course, up to you, but a 45 day grace period makes it pretty easy to pay off small purchases before they earn interest.
Benefits of P&N Bank Easypay VISA Credit Card
- Annual Fee. The P&N Bank Easypay VISA Credit Card has a number of features that make it competitive with other cards. The first benefit is its low annual fee. While other cards may have an annual fee of up to $150, your P&N Bank Easypay VISA Credit Card features an annual fee of only $40 p.a. This affordable amount brings all the conveniences of VISA name to your purchasing power. With this card, you can now make online purchases and reservations. You’ll have your confirmation code within seconds when you make hotel reservations, rather than waiting for days for a cheque to be delivered and processed. You can also make purchases over the telephone, too, with the information on the card, including the CVC code on the back.
- Cash Advances. Other cards can make it hard for you to get emergency funds overseas, sometimes charging as much as $175 for a cash advance if you’re not in Australia, New Zealand, or NSW. With a P&N Bank Easypay VISA Credit Card, you pay only $5 for domestic and overseas cash advances.
- Interest Rate. In addition to a modest annual fee and convenient cash advances, you also get one of the most competitive interest rates on the market today. At 11.49% p.a. interest, you can hardly go wrong on your new purchases.
- The VISA Name. Another benefit of your P&N Bank Easypay VISA Credit Card is that the VISA name is recognised and honored all over the world. Anywhere you see the VISA logo, you can use your card for purchases or cash advances. That means that most ATMs across Australia will accept your VISA Credit Card.
- Dual Account Access. Another option open to you with your P&N Bank Easypay VISA Credit Card is access to your savings account. You can set up an Access Saving Account, and use your credit card to access it in case of an emergency.
How to Apply for a P&N Bank Easypay VISA Credit Card
- Age. You must be at least 18 years of age.
- Australian resident. You need to be a permanent resident or citizen of Australia.
- Western Australia resident. You need to be a resident of Western Australia (new members only).
If you are an eligible applicant, you will need to fill out the forms with the following information:
- Personal details. This includes providing your name, driver’s license, date of birth and other details.
- Employment details. Information regarding employment status, employer details, and so on need to be provided.
- Address and contact details. Mobile phone, address, and residential status are required.
- Monthly income and expenses. These include the income and expenses details about the applicant.