The Queensland Country Credit Union Visa credit card is an excellent choice in credit cards. Because it is attached to the Queensland Country Credit Union, you will have access to excellent rates that are generally more competitive than other rates from traditional banks.
And, since it is a Visa, you will be in the company of over 1.5 billion card members from around the globe. There is no other card that has as many members.
Queensland Country Credit Union Visa Features
Every credit card is a little different so it is important that you find the card that is going to be best suited to your needs. Here are some highlights of what you will find with this card:
- You choose your design – Everyone has different tastes and aesthetics. That is why Queensland Country Credit Union lets YOU decide what kind of card you would like. You can choose from several different types of cards. There are Broncos and Cowboys Supporter cards and also cards that feature your favourite team from the NRL.
- Interest free days – Paying interest is usually not something many consumers are interested in doing so you have up to 55 days to pay off your balance without incurring any interest charges.
- Low standard rate – Many other cards have an introductory rate to reel you in but when it reverts back to the standard rate you are left high and dry. This standard rate is low and stays low at 13.20% p.a.
- Low annual fee – You do not have to worry about shelling out hundreds of dollars for an annual fee here. The fee is low at $39 p.a. which is a bargain for all you receive.
- Rewards program – This is not a bare-bones card with no frills. The rewards program attached to this card is different and puts control back into the hands of the cardholder. The Rewarder program lets you decide how you want to spend your rewards.
- Additional cards for free – Need an extra card for your spouse or other family members? Not a problem! You can receive additional cards for your use at no extra cost.
- Balance transfers – Some cards do not allow you to do balance transfers but not this one! You can take your high-interest balances from other cards and consolidate them onto this card and save a lot of money in the interim.
- Visa Entertainment – Having a Visa card has its benefits. When you are part of the brand, you have exclusive access to services and offers not afforded to other credit card brands. Visa Entertainment will send you notices of special offers and tickets for events and functions in your area and around the world.
The Rewarder Program
Anyone who has had a credit card with a rewards program will understand some of the frustrations that come along with it. You will receive offers to purchase somewhat useless items and you end up feeling a bit cheated. That is not the case with the Rewarder Program. You are finally in control of how you want to reward yourself.
You are earning points each time you use your card and those dollars are converted into cash which is then credited onto your card. You choose what you want to spend those reward dollars on. If you want to go out to dinner, buy an iPad or fill your tank with petrol, the choice is yours!
When you are ready to use your rewards dollars, just be sure that the place that you want to purchase from has an EFTPOS terminal. If there is one then you are set to go!
How To Apply
There are several different ways that you can apply for the card. You can apply online or you can download the application from the website and take it into a local branch. Or, you can fax the application to (07) 4779 2910. If you want to send by post, you can mail it to PO Box 679, Aitkenvale, QLD 4814
A low rate, great rewards program and excellent features are all part of this fantastic credit card.