- Unfortunately this card is no longer available for applications as this debit card is no longer available to new customers. The information provided and cards cannot be applied for, however, the information on this page has been kept for the benefit of existing customers and for those who are interested.
If you would like to compare other debit cards: Click here.
Introducing the Secure Cash Xpress Remittance Card.
Sending money from one side of the world to another can traditionally be fairly costly. However there is a new product on the market that makes sending money between two countries, both fast and cheap.
What’s It’s All About?
Money transfers are not the quickest ways to send money between countries, neither are they particularly cost efficient. If you have a loved one overseas who has a financial crisis and needs help quickly, then a traditional money transfer would not help them out immediately.
The Secure Cash Xpress Remittance Card allows you to transfer money straight away, so you can always be there when your loved ones need you most.
After you apply for the remittance card you will receive two cards. One will be kept by yourself, and the other will be sent to your friend/relative in whatever country they reside in. As soon as they receive their card, when you load up your card with credit in Australia they will have instant access to that money on their side of the world.
How Does It Work?
You can apply for the Secure Cash Xpress Remittance Card by either going to a participating retail partner, or by going straight the website. You will then need to register the cards, and as soon as you receive them in the mail sign yours, and send the other to your friend/relative wherever they are. For security it would also be a good idea to make sure they sign their card the second they receive it.
Once you both have your cards you will then need to activate them. This also lets the card provider know they should now send you both your ATM pin numbers. Activating the cards is very easy and can be done online or over the phone.
When you want to load your card with money all you do is either go online, or visit a retailer and pay with either cash, cheque, or BPAY. Other than this all you need to pay is $7.95 to send or receive funds.
You are both able then able to withdraw money at any ATM machines worldwide, or alternatively you can use the cards in any retail store that accepts Visa prepaid cards.
So let’s break this down and have a look at all the great benefits that come with this fantastic product:
- Easy to set up – No long forms to fill out, and no worrying about credit applications or enquiries.
- Easy to load the card with credit – Simply use BPAY online, or visit a retail partner and pay with cash.
- Instant access – Even though you may be a world apart your loved one will have instant access to any funds credited by you, so they have money the minute they need it.
- No monthly fees – You might expect a monthly charge for access for such an exclusive service, however with your Secure Cash Xpress Remittance Card there is no fees to pay, other than when you send funds.
- No bank account needed – Neither yourself or your loved one will need a bank account to use this service making it even more simple to run. No statements, or paperwork to worry about.
- Worldwide access – The cards can be used anywhere in the world where prepaid Visa cards are excepted. No getting caught short!
- Multifunctional – Not only can you use your card to withdraw cash from ATM machines, but you can both also use our cards to purchase goods in physical stores.
- Low cost – When compared to the cost of other forms of money transfer this method is one of the cheapest. It only costs $7.95 to access or send money across the world.
Prepaid credit cards are useful for many reasons, including the facts that they are very easy to set up and use. There are no contracts to sign, and because they are not actually credit products there is also no worries about interest charges.
This also means this is the perfect card for anyone who may be worried about running up credit card debts.
The amazing feature of this product that allows you to quickly, cheaply and safely transfer money around the world, really does make this prepaid card a fantastic option for anyone who has close friends or relatives abroad. As there is no monthly costs associated with the cards, then they are worth having even just as an insurance policy in case something does ever go wrong.
In our opinion if you are looking for a smarter way to transfer money overseas then you need to give this card some serious consideration. In fact you should really get on the website straight away, and secure yourself a deal whilst the offer is still available.
Your Secure Cash Xpress Remittance Card Is Waiting For You, But You Need To Act Fast.