A behind the scenes look at the making of the latest personal finance comic
We have been busy working on the latest personal finance comic for you. PF Comic #6 is written by Brad Chaffee from Enemy of Debt – it’s been awesome seeing his story come to life in ink. We are getting real close to unveiling the final comic, but we thought you might want to check out the progress so far!
There are several stages before the inking step and an important stage is the design of the characters that are going to be featured in the comic.
Here are some of the character sketches that are going to be featured in the next comic!
Brad Tuttle (from It’s Your Money – TIME.com)
Dave Ramsey (from The Dave Ramsey Show)
J.D. Roth (from Get Rich Slowly)
Jeff (from Deliver Away Debt)
First time reading one of our Personal Finance Comics? You can catch up on past comics here: Personal Finance Comics
- PF Comic #1 – Debt Buster featuring Baker from Man vs Debt
- PF Comic #2 – The Special Coin featuring Brian Scheur from My Next Buck
- PF Comic #3 – Mo’ Money featuring J. Money from Budgets are Sexy
- PF Comic #4 – From Blog to Book featuring J.D. from Get Rich Slowly
- PF Comic #5 – Credit Card Rewards or Credit Card Regrets? – Part 1 of 2
- PF Comic #5 – Credit Card Rewards or Credit Card Regrets? – Part 2 of 2