- Compare Travel Money Cards
Find out about Travel Money cards with our comparison
- Hello Credit Cards, Goodbye Traveller’s Cheques
When travelling abroad, many people do not want to carry around a lot of cash for the trip. Not only is it not safe, it can be quite cumbersome. The previous norm for having money while travelling was through traveller’s checks but that is now changing.
- Dual Credit Cards
Several lenders offer customers the benefits of dual credit cards, sometimes called companion credit cards, but is there really a point to them? How can you benefit from having more than one card attached to your account? Read on to find out.
- Finance Considerations When Moving to Australia
Moving to another country to work or live entails a lot of preparation especially when it comes to your finances. Here’s a financial checklist of what you must prepare to make moving to Australia as easy as a breeze.
- Tips For Travelling Overseas With A Visa Credit Card
If you are thinking of using your credit card while travelling overseas then there are some important things that you need to know before using it. This article will make you aware of everything you will need to know about different countries credit card policies.
- Travelling With Your credit card? Make Sure You Tell Your Bank
If you are planning to travel with your credit card sometime soon, it’s important that you notify your bank to prevent problems whilst your on your overseas trip.
- Guide To Travel Money & Currency Conversion – Save On Your Next Overseas Trip
Before travelling overseas, its really important that you do your research in to currency conversion, to ensure you save every dollar possible when getting your currency converted.
- How To Use Credit Cards When Travelling Abroad
When travelling abroad, your credit card is your best friend. Citibank Emirates Citi Platinum Card is the card you should have when traveling because its perks and great offers makes you feel like you’re traveling with a friend.
- How To Use A Credit Card When Travelling Outside Australia
There is a right and wrong way of using a credit card when travelling overseas. The first one will save you money while the second one will waste precious holiday dollars.
- Do Use-Abroad Credit Cards Cover My Purchases?
Before you venture abroad find out if your use-abroad credit card covers your purchases or not. It will save you a lot of potential headaches.
- Where Can I Withdraw Cash Abroad?
Before you leave the safety of Australian shores it might be a good idea to wise up about your cash sources while overseas.
- How Good Are Travel Services Credit Cards When It Comes To Accident Cover?
When you travel overseas and pay for your trip with your travel credit card you still could be made liable to pay for any accident cover expenses even if you have travel insurance. Therefore it is essential for your finances to know where you stand before you get put into a sensitive financial situation.
- Where Else Can I Earn Air Miles In Addition To Flying With The Airline?
Frequent flyer programs often pose the biggest riddles to card holders because much of their terms and conditions are shrouded in fog. Learn how to make the most of your rewards points to earn more air miles and where to turn to do so.
- 22 Credit Card Tips And Other Travelling Tips For Your Travel Abroad
Travelling abroad with a credit card is often a two-sided sword; on the one had it is easy because of the convenience while on the other hand it could soon turn into a financial nightmare because of he associated cost. Learn the tricks of the trade to travel worry free next time you are abroad.
- Free Travel Insurance With Credit Cards
Free travel insurance is a convenient by-product for frequent overseas travellers. If you look at basic travel insurance costs for the other side of the world you quickly pay several hundred dollars for a trip.
While there are always good deals to be had, there is no better deal than free and since you already pay for your credit card and use it, why not benefit from it with free travel insurance?
- Comparison Of Travel Currency Conversion With Credit Cards
Travel currency conversion requires a lot of research in to the various credit cards available, as many credit cards have overseas travel offers. We have done the hard work for you with our travel currency credit card comparison.
- Credit Cards with Travel Rewards Programs
If you travel often (or yearn to travel often!) you should consider a credit card that has a rewards program that will help you earn points towards your next trip. Check out our article which compare the various travel credit cards and their rewards programs.
- Planning Your Next Trip? Consider a Travel Credit Card
If you are planning your next overseas trip, it’s really important you consider how you are going to manage your money and how you are going to be making your payments. A travel credit card is a sensible option that will give you security and convenience to be able to buy what you need to when you are in an overseas country. Check out our guide which explains the benefits of travel credit cards an why you should consider a travel credit card for your next holiday trip.
- How to Compare Travel Credit Cards and Maximise Complimentary Insurance
From time to time, you’ll hear or meet somebody who is always traveling, and hardly paying a cent for it.
Whether or not you travel often, there are key factors to consider if you ever plan on using your credit card’s complimentary travel insurance, or redeeming travel rewards.
- Credit Card Travel Insurance
If you’re planning to travel internationally anytime soon and are planning to take out travel insurance, you may find all you need it a credit card travel insurance program.
Click here to view the various travel insurances available on credit cards, and the pros/cons associated.
Credit Cards Comparison
* The credit card offers compared on this page are chosen from a range of credit cards CreditCardFinder.com.au has access to track details from and is not representative of all the products available in the market. Products are displayed in no particular order or ranking. The use of terms 'Best' and 'Top' are not product ratings and are subject to our disclaimer. You should consider seeking independent financial advice and consider your own personal financial circumstances when comparing cards.