Review the available options from Westpac for you to consolidate your debt to a lower more affordable interest rate
If you are looking at consolidating your debts into one home loan then take a look at Westpac debt consolidation.
Whether you have a property loan, credit card debt or a personal loan with another financial institution or with them, your current needs can be reviewed and you can consolidate your debt under one loan for your home.
Westpac debt consolidation benefits
When you do a Westpac debt consolidation you will end up saving thousands of dollars on interest rates. You will not have to worry about paying back multiple loans and will only have one to worry about. You will be able to choose between monthly, fortnightly or weekly payments, and you will be able to build up a new financial future.
When you contact their experts on home loans you will be able to visit them in the office or they can come to your home at a convenient time. They will be able to explain how you can reduce your home loan term and build equity in your house so that it can be leveraged for investment purposes. They will explain different repayment scenarios so that you will be able to make the wisest choice possible.
Consolidate your credit cards with a Westpac Low Rate
The Westpac Low Rate credit card will give you a competitive purchase rate and an option of a low interest rate on any balances you transfer from your non-Westpac credit card.
- $59 p.a. annual fee
- 1% p.a. for 12 months (reverts to 13.49% p.a.) on purchases
- 0% p.a. for 16 months on balance transfers
- Cash Advance Rate of 21.49% p.a.
- Up to 55 days interest free
- Minimum Income Requirement of $15,000 p.a.
Why make the switch to Westpac?
There are a lot of good reasons for choosing Westpac debt consolidation, and here are only a few of them.
- You may have a change in your financial circumstances which will make you qualified for better rates and programs.
- You can get some money for home improvements.
- There may be changes in your lifestyle such as planning a family.
- You are not totally satisfied with your current lending institution.
- The mortgage you currently hold does not meet your needs.
- You want to pay the interest rates for a home loan while consolidating your credit card debts and personal loans into one repayment package.
- You want better interest rates and fees.
- You want to find out if you can get a better deal by reviewing your current home loan, even if it is already with Westpac.
With a Westpac debt consolidation loan you can take back control of your finances and have one single loan to worry about with low interest rates. There is no reason why you have to continue paying higher rates on your credit card balances and personal loans when you can do a home loan consolidation with Westpac.