Find out why Woolworths credit cards have been such a hit. Understand how you can earn rewards to use at the wide range of Woolworths Group stores
The Woolworths credit card, called the Woolworths Everyday Money™ credit card, is the first product offered by Everyday Money and it has proven to be very popular both with customers and industry commentators since it appeared. This is largely down to the rewards scheme that comes with the Woolworths credit card. The Woolworth’s Everyday Money™ credit card was awarded Money Magazine’s Best Innovative Product 2009, and the Canstar Cannex five-star rating for its rewards program, May 2009.
This product rewards cardholders with money back rewards, which will shave dollars off future purchases at Woolworths Group stores.
Woolworths also offer a card that rewards shopper with Qantas Points. You can compare the Woolworths Qantas Credit Card here.
Prepaid Credit Cards Comparison
|Provider||Details||Card Issue Fee||Load/Reload Fee||Monthly Service Fee||Apply|
Woolworths Reloadable MasterCard
|You have the choice of two fee options:
Option A – Monthly
Option B – Pay as you LOAD
|$9.95||$0 Option A
$1 Option B
|$1 Option A
$0 Option B
Woolworths Credit Card Overview
Earn up to 3.00 Rewards points per dollar spent
You earn points according to where you shop.
- Earn 3.00 points for every dollar you spend on Woolworths Select products purchased at Woolworths Supermarkets, and Woolworths Mobile products purchased at Woolworths Supermarkets, Big W, Woolworths Liquor and BWS stores. This doesn’t include any purchases you make online;
- 2.00 points per dollar spent for every other product purchased at Woolworths Group Stores (Woolworths Supermarkets, Big W, CALTEX, Woolworths co-branded fuel outlets, epump, Woolworths Liquor, Dan Murphy’s, BWS, Thomas Dux, Cellarmasters and participating Dick Smith Stores); and
- 1.000 point per dollar can be earned on all other purchases made on your Woolworths credit card.
Every four months (you can also elect to redeem points once per year), if you have enough points, you automatically receive a shopping card to spend at any participating Woolworths group stores. These include:
- Woolworths and Safeway Supermarkets;
- Caltex Woolworths/Safeway co-branded fuel outlets;
- Big W;
- Dick Smith Electronics;
- Dick Smith PowerHouse;
- Thomas Dux Grocers; and
- and Dan Murphy’s.
You also benefit from being able to pay for fuel at the pump with epump#, exclusive to Everyday Money customers. You have 90 days to use the card before it expires. There is no points capping with the Woolworths Everyday Rewards scheme.
If a retail rewards credit card suits the way you shop, then the Woolworths Everyday Money credit card may be the right choice for you.
# epump is available to Everyday Money credit cardholders only. epump is only available at participating CALTEX WOOLWORTHS/SAFEWAY co-branded fuel outlets and is not available in Tasmania. Some fuel outlets may not offer epump facilities on all fuel types.