Apply now for a Woolworths Everyday Money™ credit card
The Woolworths Everyday Money credit card is a Woolworths credit card that allows you to earn points no matter where you shop.
This card is ideal if you enjoy shopping at Woolworths, because at the end of every four months – provided you have accumulated sufficient points in that time – you will be rewarded with a shopping card to be used in any number of stores under the Woolworths group umbrella. If this sounds interesting, then you can easily make a Woolworths credit card application online.
If you are already an Everyday Rewards card user, you can include your unique card number on your Woolworths credit card application form so that the two will be linked. In this way, once you are approved and your credit card is activated, you will be able to make the most of your fuel saving offers when you use ePump to fill up your car.
Firstly, though, there are certain criteria you need to fulfill:
- You must be a permanent resident of Australia.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must have a good credit history.
- You must have an annual pre-tax income of at least $20,000.
Making a Woolworths credit card application should take no more than fifteen minutes, provided you have the following information standing by:
- Details of all your income, assets and liabilities.
- Your employer’s details.
- Your accountant’s details if you are self-employed.
What happens next?
After you complete your application for a Woolworths credit card, a Woolworths representative will contact you a few days later and inform you of the decision, based on the information you have provided. If the decision is positive you must then go through an identity verification process, which is mandated by the Australian government. To do this, you will need to take the appropriate documents into a Woolworths or Safeway store so that they can be checked.
You will also need to abide by the Privacy Act and certain other agreements, such as the Terms & Conditions attached to the credit card contract. Finally, the obligatory credit check will be carried out to verify your credit history is good.
Once everything has been approved, and your card and PIN have been safely received, you will be able to activate your new card and start using it. If you then register for Woolworths internet banking, this will allow you to do the following:
- View your credit card statements online.
- Set up any automatic direct debits you wish to pay on a regular basis.
- Pay your bills online using BPAY®.
- Change your PIN and access codes to ones more memorable.
- Check your transaction history and the state of your credit card rewards.
|Minimum Age||18 years of age|
|Available to Temporary Residents||Yes - Conditions apply|
|Credit Rating Requirement||Good|
|Min Credit Limit|
This is the lowest credit card limit that you can request. It is possible to apply for a higher credit card limit but not a lower one than this figure.
|Annual Fee||$49 p.a.|
|Late Payment Fee||$35|
|Over Limit Fee||$35|
|Overseas Emergency Replacement||$50|
|Foreign Currency Conversion Fee||3%|
|Gambling Transactions Allowed||No|
|Additional Cardholder Fee||$0|
|Number of Additional Cardholders||1|
- There is a tiered structure of rewards accrual with bonus points earned when you shop at Woolworths. This is a great incentive for people who already do most of their shopping at Woolworths.
- This card can be linked to the other Woolworths rewards cards.
- Rewards are automatically redeemed in four month intervals. This gives the card holder minimal control over the frequency of redeeming rewards and may restrict people from using the voucher when it's convenient for them.
Was this content helpful to you?
Was this content helpful to you?
Ask a Question About This Card
Credit Cards Comparison
* The credit card offers compared on this page are chosen from a range of credit cards CreditCardFinder.com.au has access to track details from and is not representative of all the products available in the market. Products are displayed in no particular order or ranking. The use of terms 'Best' and 'Top' are not product ratings and are subject to our disclaimer. You should consider seeking independent financial advice and consider your own personal financial circumstances when comparing cards.