Woolworths Everyday Money Reloadable Prepaid MasterCard Review
Australians rejoice. Woolworths have just announced their brand new Reloadable Prepaid MasterCard launch which is an exciting step forward for people looking to load cash on to a card that can be used anywhere in the world where MasterCard is accepted. Best of all, there are no credit checks, and no required bank accounts needed to get your hands on to one of these babies.
- As of 8 May 2015, the Woolworths Reloadable Prepaid MasterCard will no longer be available for purchase. The information on this page has been kept for the benefit of existing customers and for those who are interested.
If you would like to compare other prepaid cards: Click here and for Woolworths credit cards click here.
Be One of the First 10,000 Applicants and Get 2-for-1 Movie Tickets, Valid for 6 Months
Fast-acting applicants will be able to grab some great deals as Woolworths gives away 2-for-1 movie passes for the first 10,000 applicants of the Woolworths Reloadable Prepaid MasterCard. To qualify for this deal you then need to do the following:
- Load a minimum of $20 on to your new reloadable credit card between 21 February 2011 and 30 November 2011
- Do this before 17 December 2011
- The ticket once issued will be valid for 6 months
Features of the Woolworths Reloadable Prepaid MasterCard
- No credit checks required - One of the best features of this card is the fact that no credit checks are required. Simply said, if you haven’t got the money, you can’t shop. The card is very much a debit card that lets you load your money, then spend it – not the other way round. This is great for people with bad credit, who struggle with their debts, looking to manage their finances and who loves flexibility.
- Reload Time and Again - You can reload the Woolworths prepaid card as many times as you like, provided its use-by date hasn’t expired yet. Much like a proper credit card this card comes with an expiry date as well.
- Shop Worldwide - If you plan a holiday to some exotic location fear no more. This card will keep you cashed up, even for the most off-the-track trips, provided you have loaded your cash beforehand and there is acceptance for MasterCard.
It only costs $9.95 to buy this card, making it affordable for all. You also have the choice of two fee options when you buy it. To reload the card you can:
- Add funds online via BPAY
- Buy additional credits in any Big W store in Australia
- Load the card in Woolworths/Safeway stores
Using this card is fun and it is a cheap way to shop, while not carrying tons of cash on you. You can:
- Enjoy better safety while shopping online
- Use the card for your utility bill payments
- Withdraw funds from any ANZ ATM in Australia free of charge
- Purchase goods over the phone
- Shop anywhere MasterCard is accepted